OOS MOGA

TimBay

It's hot so as early as possible, handles rain well so rain or shine hopefully rains and cools it off. Thinking 6am but will settle no.later than 9. If anyone is inspired by the Olympics bring a canoe/kayak and we can do a biathalon
I can probably make it as early as 730. Let's see who else we can get to come. What's Max's name these days?

JerseyPete

There are many in the OOS group that are in fact in VGS.
How many in the OOS have a rear gear greater than or equal to 50 teeth, and what percentage do they use it; 0-20, 20-40, etc?

serviceguy

How many in the OOS have a rear gear greater than or equal to 50 teeth, and what percentage do they use it; 0-20, 20-40, etc?
Guilty as charged. My FS has a 51-10 XT cassette, I try to stay out of it but it gets used occasionally, not sure how to fit in the by 20 range (assuming percentages of time used).

Even though my worst trait is that recently I seem to have lost whatever little trail skills I managed to add to my portfolio. That on top of the OOS thing that is.

serviceguy

Gotta pick up a spare part in tenafly saturday...if anyone is up for an afternoon ride, lemme know.
This in addition or instead of WC Sunday? You up for some rocks in RW? I'm riding on Sunday for sure and will be doing some fun stuff (and some climbing)...

TimBay

This in addition or instead of WC Sunday? You up for some rocks in RW? I'm riding on Sunday for sure and will be doing some fun stuff (and some climbing)...
In addition to. Figure a relaxed OOS pace each day is pretty doable. Wanna ride Ringwood Saturday with me?

serviceguy

In addition to. Figure a relaxed OOS pace each day is pretty doable. Wanna ride Ringwood Saturday with me?
This is becoming borderline courtship...but yes, that is what I meant. I always start at Ryerson because it's about 1 minute from my house and no park fee...depending on the weather late-ish afternoon works to avoid the heat.

TimBay

This is becoming borderline courtship...but yes, that is what I meant. I always start at Ryerson because it's about 1 minute from my house and no park fee...depending on the weather late-ish afternoon works to avoid the heat.
Cool. Say 3 or 4ish, weather permitting?

Top Bottom