OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and welI wishes, at a time when me and my family could really use them. That's the stuff that makes this sport, this site, and OOS in particular, as awesome as it is. I should be good to go by the weekend guys, and will really need to get out. Probably Saturday will work better for me, weather permitting of course.

Last edited:

huffster

F its my wife's birthday weekend, else I'd offer an Alt ride

paging dr @huffster paging dr @huffster what are you up too(as I volunteer you lol)
Hi OOS! I kind of lost interest in posting. So, I've just been lurking for months now. I try to poke around and "like" posts. I regularly check this thread in case the OOS rides catch-on again.

I'd be willing to lead (or co-lead) something next weekend at Wawayanda. I know the place really well. I'm pretty flexible on time/day. So, you guys decide on that. Just tag me in this thread. I say we wait and see what works for Arnold and if he has to back-out, I know my way around. And if he doesn't the 2 of us can tag-team.

So, while I am writing...

@mtbiker87 I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

And...Happy Birthday...EVERYBODY.

Oh, and fuck COVID.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hi OOS! I kind of lost interest in posting. So, I've just been lurking for months now. I try to poke around and "like" posts. I regularly check this thread in case the OOS rides catch-on again.

I'd be willing to lead (or co-lead) something next weekend at Wawayanda. I know the place really well. I'm pretty flexible on time/day. So, you guys decide on that. Just tag me in this thread. I say we wait and see what works for Arnold and if he has to back-out, I know my way around. And if he doesn't the 2 of us can tag-team.

So, while I am writing...

@mtbiker87 I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

And...Happy Birthday...EVERYBODY.

Oh, and fuck COVID.

Missed you buddy, should have went with, "Will the real tall Tim please stand up."

I would be a game time decision regarding wayway, I do need redemption of wayway. Just don't want to piss on my wife's bday weekend lol.

mtbiker87

Soooo....the weather for Saturday looks a bit questionable. I can probably do Sunday, but would have to be around a 9 am start, and I would probably have to be around a 2 ,2 1/2 hour ride Max. Let me know what you guys think as far which day is better for those interested.

serviceguy

When do I get my jersey? I'm a Medium.
OOS Jerseys start at XL...because OOS, duh!

Looks like you failed the admission exam, eat a few more donuts and stop exercising/riding before trying again.

That's @Paul H 's department. I think mine is a small, so may be a little snug.
You must have got the size wrong, it must be an XL...:cool:

My OOS jersey is 3XL...

TimBay

Soooo....the weather for Saturday looks a bit questionable. I can probably do Sunday, but would have to be around a 9 am start, and I would probably have to be around a 2 ,2 1/2 hour ride Max. Let me know what you guys think as far which day is better for those interested.
I can make Sunday at 9 work

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
OOS Jerseys start at XL...because OOS, duh!

Looks like you failed the admission exam, eat a few more donuts and stop exercising/riding before trying again.

You must have got the size wrong, it must be an XL...:cool:

My OOS jersey is 3XL...

That's body shaming. 1 post on Twitter and I can have you guys cancelled.

qclabrat

Next OOS- ST tickler, starts tomorrow till end of next weekend
16070973621223451391992146103257.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom