OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hey folks I haven't forgotten you, OOS short track will continue shortly. All I've been doing is work, eat, sleep for weeks. Have three weeks of vacation to take so look out for something soon.

dickerson mine
dickerson mine
dickerson mine
dickerson mine
dickerson mine
dickerson mine
dickerson mine

jackx

Shit. Looked back and think I may have mistaken you for a different user. That's my bad and apologies for the rant.

The OOS things started when some users decided to host beginner friendly rides at the pace of the slowest rider without any judgement. A very supportive bunch with riders of varying skill level. Don't have to be outta shape to ride, just have to have patience that it won't be a hammer fest. That's all. Non-exclusive. There have been occasional users who like to pop in just to be sparky. Not sure why I thought you were one though, so I guess thats my bad. Jumped the gun on ya.

Thank you. I appreciate your apology.
I like the original intent of the OOS crew and signed-on to the original plan to ride a number of different parks. I will offer my services again to lead a ride when group rides are safer and acceptable - but it won't be a super early morning start time.

Top Bottom