OOS MOGA

Our unwritten but accepted policy is that if you are on call on a holiday then you don't have to work outside of responding to a critical page, and then you get to take another day off. It's basically a twofer, since almost nothing happens on a holiday.

I'm not on call, just didn't want to burn time for a do nothing day, I'll do house stuff for 8 hours paid and keep it moving

Our unwritten but accepted policy is that if you are on call on a holiday then you don't have to work outside of responding to a critical page, and then you get to take another day off. It's basically a twofer, since almost nothing happens on a holiday.
Sounds good as long as you don't have to support colleagues outside of USA who may not be celebrating a particular holiday.

Sounds good as long as you don't have to support colleagues outside of USA who may not be celebrating a particular holiday.
I know the feeling, our Corporate office loves to set deadlines around regional holidays. Thanksgiving is their all time favorite though!

Nonna has been gone a long time ago son ( figuratively speaking obviously).

Slight change of subject, what’s up with the kramous. Have you built it yet?

I have an order with CR but I'm waiting on my hangers to come back in stock. I also need to pick something up from paul but it's all there

Back
Top Bottom