OOS MOGA

Everyone in OOS should ride at least once a month.
Now you're pushing it...
I am assuming that most people who work on their bike(s) take a short test ride on their driveway after a repair or other servicing to check their work.

I may be a stickler, but I would not consider spinning the cranks and shifting through the gears while on the bike is in the stand to be a test ride.

I am assuming that most people who work on their bike(s) take a short test ride on their driveway after a repair or other servicing to check their work.

I may be a stickler, but I would not consider spinning the cranks and shifting through the gears while on the bike is in the stand to be a test ride.
Wait, are you saying that spinning the cranks and shifting through the gears while the bike is on the stand does not qualify as riding...
nonono.gif

Taking this thought a step further. I see some people on Strava that ride 12,000 miles a year, up to 2/3 of that is on the trainer. Easy to pour on the miles spinning at 30mph. This is a common subject that comes up but just figure I’d put it out there on this thread. Does anyone know if Strava sub categorizes zwift type settings? I know they have one for ebikes. By the way, not looking to offend anyone. I believe everyone should stay active. Doesn’t matter if on the trainer, road, rail trail, beach cruiser, mountain etc.

Clearly you haven't seen me join a ride post repair or upgrade

Everyone in OOS should ride at least once a month.
Most of us ride at least once a week. You seem to only post in here to try and start shit. This thread has been pretty tame for a good while. You're also clearly not into OOS, so worry about your own shit and leave us be. There's a handy ignore button that will allow you to easily fuck right off. Use it.

Most of us ride at least once a week. You seem to only post in here to try and start shit. This thread has been pretty tame for a good while. You're also clearly not into OOS, so worry about your own shit and leave us be. There's a handy ignore button that will allow you to easily fuck right off. Use it.
Don't you think you're coming in a little too hot? We've all stirred the pot at some point...

Yeah...but it don't make it right. I get Tim's point. It dose seem like when certain folks on the forum get bored, they stop into the OOS chat to stir up some crap. Why here ? I don't know. But they do. And it's not cool. When guys who don't ever post in here come in, shoot off a few wise ass comments, and sit back and enjoy the show, that's bullshit. Maybe this dude ment to start crap ? Maybe he didn't. But either way, let it be known, that this isn't the place to dump your shit and run. We make enough of our own. Lol

Back
Top Bottom