On the other side of the other side

sandman

On the other side of Wells Mills is Forked River Mountain . On the other side of that, is Greenwood. Greenwood is a great place for a fat bike. So many roads, trails, and fire cuts. Greenwood is a WMP, so hunting goes on from Sept. to March. But spring and summer are yours to enjoy. IMG_5541.JPGIMG_6049.JPGIMG_6527.JPGIMG_5540.JPG

sandman

got some gps tracks to share?
I don't know how all that takes place, but, I have maps on Strava, as well as the guy who road with me the most. The 100K rides from, 2018,17,16,and 15, all have gone into Greenwood. Some working on the next 100K rides are on there. Riding of the Green, 2018 & 2017, takes place in Greenwood.
You can't beat a guided tour. I can take you or anyone on a ride any Saturday. You can't do the entire place in one day, or two, but three outings.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I need to learn how to contribute to maprika. Hopefully a nice fall day trip.

Rusty

I need to learn how to contribute to maprika. Hopefully a nice fall day trip.

Free maprika map making lessons, perhaps for a trade of a tour of someplace new to me. Its pretty easy, I usually add one when I am headed to someplace new that doesn't have one. need to do it on a 'puter, not a phone.

pibbles

where we meetin at? same super secret location as the summer? truck still there? got a time in mind?

sandman

where we meetin at? same super secret location as the summer? truck still there? got a time in mind?
Last time I passed by, the truck was gone. Meet at down town Bullock. Free parking, will start at 9am. BTW, all this info was posted on the MTBNJ Riding of the green, but thanks for making me do this twice.

one piece crank

Is this on the 16th every year?

I spend a fair amount of time in Forked River. I'm going to have to start bringing my Fat Bike to check out some trails...

sandman

Is this on the 16th every year?

I spend a fair amount of time in Forked River. I'm going to have to start bringing my Fat Bike to check out some trails...
Not always the 16th., but, always St. Patrick's day weekend, and a Saturday. I am there most Saturdays. until September. Let me know and we'll meet up.

pibbles

wait did I just read that right? too much water? somebody call 9-1-1 there is a stranger at jims using his computer!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom