Oh fudge! It's raining and sometimes not. Monday Zwift rides.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Monday and probably every Monday the trails are wet.
6:30 pm Zwift ride.
First up is Sand and Sequoia's
Screenshot_20191207-133932_Companion.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Will be first time in a group, what’s the etiquette? Should I just follow @Patrick and learn from the pros?
Just follow one of us.
Lead if you feel so inclined.
Make sure your fan is working. This route is mostly flat than just a small climb 5-10 minutes long depending on fitness.
We could actually hit it 2 times if we hustle on the flats.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Will be first time in a group, what’s the etiquette? Should I just follow @Patrick and learn from the pros?

got to take turns up front for the benefit of the group.
don't jump the pace, and we'll work to keep together - (regroup at the top of the climbs, or at the end of the sprints.)
back it off as necessary to let me catch up.

serviceguy

You guys make me want to get a Zwift setup running so I can join you. Can you please preemptively deny my application to join so I can crawl back to my cycling hole in despair (and save a bunch of monies in the process). Thank you.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
You guys make me want to get a Zwift setup running so I can join you. Can you please preemptively deny my application to join so I can crawl back to my cycling hole in despair (and save a bunch of monies in the process). Thank you.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok last question...how exactly do I join the group?

View attachment 113061
If you come in too late, you just have to find us but you won't officially be part of the group.

If you log in before, just start riding... When it gets close to the group ride time, you'll get a little pop up that asks if you want to join. This is assuming you RSVP'd that you are going to the ride.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sorry a blew up the group on the climb - was coasting the other side to get back together,
then suddenly it was game-on.

good workout.

Double pace line in the flats

1575938853198.png

Thanks for organizing!

or an unorganized blob
1575938911309.png

Top Bottom