OFFICIAL: 2022 Fantasy Football Thread - DUST OFF YA FOOZEBALLS

352320794_195377493067585_2085461217416898727_n.jpg

Wow... Wake up to the 2023 season and how about that.... Tom Brady now owns the raiders. @mattybfat and @Meatball Mia must be thrilled.

The irony... Sends the raiders into 20 years of losing with the tuck rule game, then buys them. Maybe this is like one of those real estate scams where he purposefully devalued them?

Wow... Wake up to the 2023 season and how about that.... Tom Brady now owns the raiders. @mattybfat and @Meatball Mia must be thrilled.

The irony... Sends the raiders into 20 years of losing with the tuck rule game, then buys them. Maybe this is like one of those real estate scams where he purposefully devalued them?
Oh the irony,
Pretty much gave up football and all ball sports about the same time I gave up drinking, coincidence? I now give about 2 shits about my childhood sports. Watching overpaid grownups whine about nothingness irritates me.
I did enjoy the game as a player, and the locker room shenanigans. But the refs injection rule changes and commercials have ruined the experience. Now if the Raiders or Mets made it to the big dance I'll be there truth be told. I'm not wasting any time before that. Finally fuck TB fuck that tuck rule, that is probably where the game really made a turn for me.

Back
Top Bottom