OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
GOOD MORNING @stb222 and how was your Sunday afternoon :)

So while I was out in PA frustrated as all hell....Putting in what I think was my best every Enduro race effort to date...I learn that bc my timing chip broke, I get no results until maybe today sometime.....But thankfully I had Kevins garbage fantasy team to take out my frustration on

lawnmower-nailed-it.gif

40 points from 2 TE's....who would have predicted that one???

@Meatball Mia racing enduro yesterday
HeartyMellowCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif

@Meatball Mia playing fantasy yesterday
CapitalUnitedBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Cassinonorth

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLEEEEESSSS LETS GOOOOO

Is @stb222 going to make up 57.62 points with Latavius Murray and the Ravens D tonight against @UtahJoe? naw

I do see @Patrick and the sauce getting the 3.38 points he needs from Michael Pittman Jr to crush @jmanic down to 1-4, so that should be done in the first half, Pat can get some sleep or finish cleaning up the Geo

The one to watch tonight?
@Gene vs @cassinonorth. The latter is down 16.04, with Justin Tucker left to kick, who just set a new record for the longest bomb in NFL history not too long ago. It may be tough to watch, but in the first half he could have 10 points.

In other no chance in hell but interesting situation; We do finally see the last undefeated team in @Carson lose against @oobaa47 tonight, as I don't see Mark Andrews putting up more than 27.58 points, womp womppppp

me still stoked on winning my matchup

Ekeler outscoring Hill 30-11 really boned me good. Didn't see that one coming.

200.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ekeler outscoring Hill 30-11 really boned me good. Didn't see that one coming.

200.gif
These are the new Chiefs.....much like every other team that backs up the brinks truck for the QB, the team begins the downward trend....503M for him...now the defense is god awful...
Same has happened with wilson and the seahawks.....big ben and pittsburgh for a number of years....GB sucked for a while, they are good now, but never good enough to get to a SB..Dallas will have a year, maybe two to win a SB and that team will be torn apart....Bills same thing.

The only formula that works consistently in the salary cap times is Bradys...dont take alot of money, dont be the highest paid player on the team....

Cassinonorth

These are the new Chiefs.....much like every other team that backs up the brinks truck for the QB, the team begins the downward trend....503M for him...now the defense is god awful...
Same has happened with wilson and the seahawks.....big ben and pittsburgh for a number of years....GB sucked for a while, they are good now, but never good enough to get to a SB..Dallas will have a year, maybe two to win a SB and that team will be torn apart....Bills same thing.

The only formula that works consistently in the salary cap times is Bradys...dont take alot of money, dont be the highest paid player on the team....

Every QB should marry a super model worth double what he is worth.

Accepting not every QB cares about winning over money is a tough pill to swallow for fans. Can't say I blame the players...they're turning their brains to mush and bodies to dust for money.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Every QB should marry a super model worth double what he is worth.

Accepting not every QB cares about winning over money is a tough pill to swallow for fans. Can't say I blame the players...they're turning their brains to mush and bodies to dust for money.
100% NFL careers are SHORT and you can be cut at any time....Really, they should take as much as they can get....they are putting their bodies out there while TV, the owners and the shield make billions.....BUT...bottom line, salary cap is what it is and it has a huge effect on winning....id love to see a study on superbowl winners in the salary cap era vs what percent of the cap their QB was making.

Cassinonorth

100% NFL careers are SHORT and you can be cut at any time....Really, they should take as much as they can get....they are putting their bodies out there while TV, the owners and the shield make billions.....BUT...bottom line, salary cap is what it is and it has a huge effect on winning....id love to see a study on superbowl winners in the salary cap era vs what percent of the cap their QB was making.

It's pretty easy to decipher the current cap implications of it...since it's basically rookie deal QB's or Brady/Peyton since 2014ish when the current rookie deals started mattering again.

2014: Russ (R) over Peyton
2015: Brady over Russ (R)
2016: Peyton over Cam
2017: Brady over Matty Ice
2018: Wentz/Foles (R) over Brady
2019: Brady over Goff (R)
2020: Mahomes (R) over Jimmy G
2021: Brady over Mahomes (R)

So get a stud rookie or a Tom Brady.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
besides the recent fumble Jonathan Taylor is SOLID tonight. Too bad his matchup means nothing.

1633999373271.png

Gene

The Dancing Machine
ha man that must suck to lose a matchup on a monday i mean imagine losing one by LESS THAN ONE POINT THE WEEK BEFORE IT STILL HURTS DOWN INSIDE I NEED THERAPY
I’m sure it doesn’t help when @Carson comes here and says GFY. Hahahaha.

No hold barred

Top Bottom