OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How’s my RB1 Mike Davis looking out in England…

Probably like a piece of shit

he carried the ball. he caught the ball.
he may have more offense than the whole jets team.
which isn't saying much.

Patrick

Staff member
Ya gotta be kidding me. Eagles block a kick and score to f with my defense, then three missed fgs fail to end the gb game and devonte and pirine get more field time

1633896000381.gif

Patrick

Staff member
Cam going to Seattle or NYG?

Last edited:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Cam going to Seattle or Nyg?
giphy.gif
seriously-yeah.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
me walking downstairs to my desk this morning before the kids get up to start "work" after i just set the high score for the week without my top 3 picks
vince-mc-mahon-entrance.gif

then remembering that CMC, DMont and Kittle are likely not going to play next week with 2 of them on IR
200.gif

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So barring bomb threat getting called into the stadium tonight,
Ima lose, but I aint even mad- I chose right, including picking Samaje over Mixon,
despite the data saying otherwise.
200 (2).gif
Yeah, it would have been nice to have Gaskin's 27 actually count,
but there's no way the data would have suggested that happening.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLEEEEESSSS LETS GOOOOO

Is @stb222 going to make up 57.62 points with Latavius Murray and the Ravens D tonight against @UtahJoe? naw

I do see @Patrick and the sauce getting the 3.38 points he needs from Michael Pittman Jr to crush @jmanic down to 1-4, so that should be done in the first half, Pat can get some sleep or finish cleaning up the Geo

The one to watch tonight?
@Gene vs @cassinonorth. The latter is down 16.04, with Justin Tucker left to kick, who just set a new record for the longest bomb in NFL history not too long ago. It may be tough to watch, but in the first half he could have 10 points.

In other no chance in hell but interesting situation; We do finally see the last undefeated team in @Carson lose against @oobaa47 tonight, as I don't see Mark Andrews putting up more than 27.58 points, womp womppppp

me still stoked on winning my matchup

Top Bottom