OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Divisions next year?

oh, Herbie putting up a number - needs bigger number.
Someone wake up LV, i need a shootout!

monkey-calculate.gif

Cassinonorth

Sooooooooo Michael Thomas will be returning in a few weeks.

Looking to trade a WR (Cooper, Thomas, maybe even Nuk) + Patterson for some high end RB help.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went to pee at 3:20 and now I’m crying myself to sleep
View attachment 168366
giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well well its Tuesday and i suppose I will have to take my medicine......62 fucking points....not my worst score ever, but pretty close....yum yum
Vitameatavegamin.gif

1633442326651.png

What can I say.....Kirk Cousins....always does just enough to get your hopes up, then crushes your soul....This makes him a perfect Vikings player.
YOU LISTENING KIRK????
Adam-Thielen-AND-Kirk-Cousins.gif

Then I banked on the Bungles defense.....Fun fact for you younger people...Paul Brown of "the browns"....one of the greatest coaches in NFL history...left the browns to start the Bengals.....and he was the owner of the team until 1991 when he died....and this coincided with the Bengals becoming the Bungles.

Then my kicker hurts himself before the game.....Heres actual footage of Robbie Gould..
falling-old.gif

Well I dont have much to say for myself, even Santa Claus would trash me this week
200.gif

Of course, it wouldnt have mattered anyway since @cassinonorth hit the Jackpot with the Tyrek Hill revenge game...oh and after 17 years in the league, of all people, the falcons finally made Cordarelle Patterson usable in Fantasy. 158 points....well done sir...I mean this in the nicest way possible....
gfy-go-fuck-yourself.gif

OH OH...lets not forget to hand out this weeks plaid skirt award for the player who lost to the little school girl.....So close @Gene but once Eckler broke that last run for a first down, game was over and it was bench time for Austin. Fresh off yet ANOTHER ESC enduro win this weekend..... @Meatball Mia this morning on the bus..... in one hand PINING over her Raiders, but still basking in victory. She's like hanna the assassin, but far more ruthless.

zCCJr3r.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
high score vs low score, if youre going to put up a stinker, thats how you do it

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Well well its Tuesday and i suppose I will have to take my medicine......62 fucking points....not my worst score ever, but pretty close....yum yum
Vitameatavegamin.gif

View attachment 168376

What can I say.....Kirk Cousins....always does just enough to get your hopes up, then crushes your soul....This makes him a perfect Vikings player.
YOU LISTENING KIRK????
Adam-Thielen-AND-Kirk-Cousins.gif

Then I banked on the Bungles defense.....Fun fact for you younger people...Paul Brown of "the browns"....one of the greatest coaches in NFL history...left the browns to start the Bengals.....and he was the owner of the team until 1991 when he died....and this coincided with the Bengals becoming the Bungles.

Then my kicker hurts himself before the game.....Heres actual footage of Robbie Gould..
falling-old.gif

Well I dont have much to say for myself, even Santa Claus would trash me this week
200.gif

Of course, it wouldnt have mattered anyway since @cassinonorth hit the Jackpot with the Tyrek Hill revenge game...oh and after 17 years in the league, of all people, the falcons finally made Cordarelle Patterson usable in Fantasy. 158 points....well done sir...I mean this in the nicest way possible....
gfy-go-fuck-yourself.gif

OH OH...lets not forget to hand out this weeks plaid skirt award for the player who lost to the little school girl.....So close @Gene but once Eckler broke that last run for a first down, game was over and it was bench time for Austin. Fresh off yet ANOTHER ESC enduro win this weekend..... @Meatball Mia this morning on the bus..... in one hand PINING over her Raiders, but still basking in victory. She's like hanna the assassin, but far more ruthless.

zCCJr3r.gif

28 points by Ekeler. I could have used another TD in the 1st qtr instead of them taking a field goal, but it was a solid performance.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And I want to thank @UtahJoe for not making me wait to regret dropping Sterling for Samaje,
who will be useful for maybe a game, if at all.
200w.gif

Top Bottom