OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Goff dunking on the Rams after not losing and completing 14/25 for a cool 112 yards.
Well, one thing about Goff....hes 3 and 3 in the playoffs including a trip to the superbowl and impressive wins against Dallas and the Saints....Stafford in 12 years in 0-3...and I dont want to hear that he was on the Lions...he had Calvin Johnson, Golden tate, Eric ebron in their prime, including a good defense....

Cassinonorth

Well, one thing about Goff....hes 3 and 3 in the playoffs including a trip to the superbowl and impressive wins against Dallas and the Saints....Stafford in 12 years in 0-3...and I dont want to hear that he was on the Lions...he had Calvin Johnson, Golden tate, Eric ebron in their prime, including a good defense....

Lions defense really was never very good...league ranks in PA while stafford was there: 32nd, 19th, 23rd (playoffs lost 28-45), 27th, 15th, 3rd (playoffs lost 20-24...this one I'll give you), 23rd, 13th (lost playoffs 6-25 against the legion of boom), 21st, 16th, 26th, 32nd.

I'm far from a Goff hater, Stafford is an absolute improvement from him. It's a long season....only thing matters is winning the last game. Or in the Lions case...a game.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
so who is taking the dolphins D against the jets this week off the wire?

i gotta decide if i'm jettising the #7 TE in the league cause

16.jpg

Top Bottom