OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Me:
-m0svO.gif

bath-tub-bath.gif

UnfitWeirdIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

wearjhitoeajhaetio gjaeroi gjaers;oi jgearopg jeropgr iajepg jreaoipgjr eaopgij reaopgj reopagj reai

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Me:
-m0svO.gif

bath-tub-bath.gif

UnfitWeirdIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

wearjhitoeajhaetio gjaeroi gjaers;oi jgearopg jeropgr iajepg jreaoipgjr eaopgij reaopgj reopagj reai

Damn, that Chuba Hubbard pick up is the gift that just keeps on giving.
ExcellentAngelicEland-max-1mb.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was also a great weekend for QB play....my god....

Matt Stafford had yet ANOTHER pick 6....thats 3 games in a row....hes now FAR and away the NFL record holder for pick 6s with 33.....#2 on that list is farve with 31....and farve played for 112 years. That Goff trade is looking better and better every day....FOR THE LIONS!

Cam newton....holy shit.
1638285713489.png

So you still want dillion? :D
Hes not of much use now with Jones back.....ill trade you d'ernst johnson for him....about as useful

Cassinonorth

This was also a great weekend for QB play....my god....

Matt Stafford had yet ANOTHER pick 6....thats 3 games in a row....hes now FAR and away the NFL record holder for pick 6s with 33.....#2 on that list is farve with 31....and farve played for 112 years. That Goff trade is looking better and better every day....FOR THE LIONS!

Cam newton....holy shit.
View attachment 171987

Hes not of much use now with Jones back.....ill trade you d'ernst johnson for him....about as useful

Stafford is 9-70 against teams with a winning record in his career.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Man this week is going to really break some hearts, likely mine:
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 3.11.44 PM.png
@Gene and @Magic are locks for the playoffs While 3-10 is still a toss up. I will try and break down how I see this weeks games. The meaningful games to watch with playoff implications:

@cassinonorth plays @Patrick, Pat can stamp his ticket to the big dance and really put the Unicorns out of the hunt.

@Carson who is suddenly 7-5, holy crap, plays @jShort who is also 7-5, so this seems to be another "win and lock it up" situation. The other isn't out, but if a close loss happens here, it will burn.

ya boy @Pearl plays @Meatball Mia who is playing for pride at the moment, I need a dub to stay alive.

@UtahJoe plays @Chris26er, 6er will try and play spoiler as that is his only game at the moment. The Nanies need this one to stay alive.

@jmanic plays @oobaa47 (has he even posted in this thread this year?), the Pocket Dogs can win and be in, I think. Would really kill the Sailors chances to dance.

Theres so many damn tie breakers that even if you have 8 wins you could still be out of the big dance. OH THE HUMANITY!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 3.14.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 3.14.17 PM.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 4

Gene

The Dancing Machine
@Magic definitely has the buffer and possibility to coast into the #1 position and first round bye. A week 14 matchup with @Pearl will be a good teaser to determine playoff hopes even with a win in week 13.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@UtahJoe plays @Chris26er, 6er will try and play spoiler as that is his only game at the moment. The Nanies need this one to stay alive.
Im down to 1 player left that I drafted lol....my TE and he has been a total disappointment....Atlanta spends a #4 overall pick on him and he is not even TE1 on his own team lol.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Im down to 1 player left that I drafted lol....my TE and he has been a total disappointment....Atlanta spends a #4 overall pick on him and he is not even TE1 on his own team lol.

@UtahJoe - what you have going for you this week is an opponent that is projecting a 40.6 points week.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Top Bottom