OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

9pJZ.gif

payment link? its just paypal bro, jamesjpearl@gmail.com

AND FOR THE NEWEST GM, @cassinonorth IS UP TO PICK THE DRAFT LOCATION, WHAT A BIG SPOT TO BE THROWN INTO!
200.gif

2021 DRAFT PICKING ORDER
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 14 - @Norm @cassinonorth
8. Highest losing playoff score of week 15 - @UtahJoe
9. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14 - @stb222
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 15 - @Patrick
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up - @oobaa
12. Guacamole Cup Winner - @Magic

1. @Pearl
2. @Chris26er
3. @elzoller
4. @jShort
5. @Carson
6. @jmanic

I have learned that @Meatball Mia is following this nonsense.....Would be nice if we can get her in.....and if not, jesus, can we get it together this year at least? After last year im a little embarrassed to call this train wreck an actual league....As a once PROUD....TWO TIME...Guacamole cup champion.....now...after Magic has won....I mean its like looking at the NFL and realizing that since 1996:

Cowboys: 3 playoff wins
Tampabay: 2 superbowl wins

WHY GO ON?????????????????

In the words of the great Commander Buck Murdock...maybe its time we close up the bridge

I have learned that @Meatball Mia is following this nonsense.....Would be nice if we can get her in.....and if not, jesus, can we get it together this year at least? After last year im a little embarrassed to call this train wreck an actual league....As a once PROUD....TWO TIME...Guacamole cup champion.....now...after Magic has won....I mean its like looking at the NFL and realizing that since 1996:

Cowboys: 3 playoff wins
Tampabay: 2 superbowl wins

WHY GO ON?????????????????

In the words of the great Commander Buck Murdock...maybe its time we close up the bridge

Something was on my guy's mind week 15 or so

1630504193473.png

tumblr_c762ff2b342cf479071a93cb4c1a517a_4952cd2d_400.gif

Hey, we get an extra week this year.

dance-deion-sanders.gif

More importantly, if we must carry on......

Where is Shefty at with the list of unvaxed players? Im not insulting anyone HERE who in their personal life has chosen to not get the vaccine...However, if you are an NFL player...your life is a little different ....such as the ever brilliant Carson Wentz making 128 mil over 4 years:

Lets see:
has fractured his spine
torn ACL
surgery on foot to removed broken bones
multiple concussions
Thinks twice about taking Toradol? Nope.

Also:
goes full camo to put together what looks like an couple of mcchicken sandwiches
1630506165607.png

Mows down an army of snow geese in what im guessing is a contract for popeyes? Or maybe he was looking for wonkas golden egg?
1630506447972.png

Kills and eats deer, geese, ducks, coyotes, etc

But will he get the vaccine? HELL NO!!!! WHO KNOWS WHATS IN THERE?????????????????

So now he, his pro bowl center and WR zach Pascal are out for a min. of 5 days. This is going to be awesome when it happens mid season.

You POOR POOR people of Indianapolis.

Back
Top Bottom