OFFICIAL: 2020 Fantasy Football Thread - MY BAD I DIDNT UPDATE THIS TITLE OFTEN ENOUGH

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ha - my kicker got

View attachment 139365

why can't i move Deebo to IR ?
Go pick up Rodrigo! he was actually really good at Georgia, but goddam he always has that look of..."hmmmm...I think i see 2 yellow poles out there in the distance"
Gnk1lL1.jpeg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Poor @stb222 , he had an excellent week, he just happened to run into:
YxjEMkF.gif

I think that might have been my highest score ever....even factoring in that time back in 2013 when Jamal Charles went batshit and put up 56...but almost all players broke 10 and not one player on my bench outscored my active roster...that was like a perfect week....all downhill from here
1600704201158.png

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Monday Night Miracle Situations

Week 2!

@elzoller needs a 50 burger from Kamara to put the @jmanic Pocket Dogs out of their misery. Get some rest Zoller!
@Patrick is -38.08 with DARREN WALLER left to ball out agains @Pearl, who knows what will happen in Las Vegas tonight.

The ones that are more interesting to watch tonight:
@Carsons Team Carson (almost as bad as "Football Team") is -5.1 with Lutz left to kick. The KICKER to this is @Magic has Drew Brees left to light it up. Unless Lutz bangs some 50 yarders, in a low scoring game... ya right.
@oobaa47's sailors are -12.54 agains @Norms Nipples with Josh Jacobs left to roll. ESPN says Norm will 100% win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs puts the lights out early and puts up 13 by the half.
And the closest of them all, @jShort is only -4.66 against @Chris26er's 'Coots. Jeremy has Jared Cook left to roll out, while 6er has Emmanuel Sanders. Who's going to catch more balls from the Brees man?

WE WILL FIND OUT TONIGHT LETS GET IT

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Too bad for DS and 6er
SovVS1R.gif

ok football in vegas was rather odd.....but looks like 20 years of top 10 draft picks and the raiders are finally looking like a solid team again :) And that is a really cool stadium....way better than megatrons butthole that Arthur Blank built for his waste of time Falcons. I heard a stat yesterday....There have only been 3 times where a team blew a 15+ pt lead in the 4th qtr in the past 20 years....2 of the 3 were the falcons.

Meantime, Brees is starting to look on the "should have retired last year" side.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Week 2 scoreboard, what a doozy

Using this formula for power rankings now, so it removes the bias I would have had, you're welcome

POWER RANKINGS
Team NameScoreWLT
London Silly Nanies1185.6200
Magic the Gathering977.92200
Jody High Rollers923.51110
Mariani Sauce915.46110
The Long Duck Dongs882.84110
Team El Guac-Oh!881.86110
Dead Sailors790.44110
Pocket Dogs663.36110
Team Carson645.66020
The Crash Bandicoots608.46020
Hippo Nipples586.14110
Too $hort545.82110

I know some of yall need some running backs, whats the dealio?

For @UtahJoe
QqWWZ7L.jpg

Top Bottom