OFFICIAL: 2020 Fantasy Football Thread - MY BAD I DIDNT UPDATE THIS TITLE OFTEN ENOUGH

Time to burn the sauce. Again.
Ce2RdOA.gif

1599822656709.png

Monday Night Miracle Situations

Well well well, here we are!

@Pearl is +6.68 but it isn't looking pretty, with only Diontae Johnson left to outscore @oobaa47's Sterling Shepard, Phillip Lindsay and the Titans D.
@Norm's Nipples are down 36.34 with the almighty Derrick Henry to catch up to @stb222's Duck Dongs and A kicker who is currently a free agent, Matt Gay . This one is the only one that could possibly even happen for @Norm, if that old school DHenry shows up.
@Magic is up 12.1 the Steelers Kicker, Boswell versus @Chris26ers James Conner. That would be fun to watch.
The shootout that is still left to g down is @elzoller up 16.38 against @Carson, but with tons of firepower left on each side. @elzoller with MG3, Noah Fant and the Broncos D, versus @Carson Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram and the Steelers D. Talk about a stressful Monday night for both these squads.

Monday Night Miracle Situations

Well well well, here we are!

@Pearl is +6.68 but it isn't looking pretty, with only Diontae Johnson left to outscore @oobaa47's Sterling Shepard, Phillip Lindsay and the Titans D.
@Norm's Nipples are down 36.34 with the almighty Derrick Henry to catch up to @stb222's Duck Dongs and A kicker who is currently a free agent, Matt Gay . This one is the only one that could possibly even happen for @Norm, if that old school DHenry shows up.
@Magic is up 12.1 the Steelers Kicker, Boswell versus @Chris26ers James Conner. That would be fun to watch.
The shootout that is still left to g down is @elzoller up 16.38 against @Carson, but with tons of firepower left on each side. @elzoller with MG3, Noah Fant and the Broncos D, versus @Carson Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram and the Steelers D. Talk about a stressful Monday night for both these squads.

tenor.gif

Thanks pearl, I didn’t even know my gay kicker was out, but I picked one up for tonight!

If the bucks go 0-2 their fans will want Brady benched so they can suck for Lawrence.... Yesterday the wackos in Philly wanted their beloved Wentz wagon... (remember the spike in the number of babies being named Carson in PA!)... Benched in favor of Jalen hurts who wasn't even in uniform

Big ben with more rushing yards (9) than Barkley (6)

Kjc3QIC.gif

That was the worst rushing performance of any team in the past 20 years....wow...one of those things ill remember seeing unfortunately.

Big ben with more rushing yards (9) than Barkley (6)

Kjc3QIC.gif

That was the worst rushing performance of any team in the past 20 years....wow...one of those things ill remember seeing unfortunately.

he kept pulling up and going backwards when the hole wasn't open.
turn a 1 yd loss into 7.

if Eli Danny just threw that ball away instead of trying for a miracle jump ball.....

Last edited:
he kept pulling up and going backwards when the hole wasn't open.
turn a 1 yd loss into 7.

if Eli Danny just threw that ball away instead of trying for a miracle jump ball.....
I cant kill DJ for that game last night, jesus christ...6 rushing yards? I mean DJ was the entire offense and you make him throw 41 times vs that defense, there will be some mistakes eventually.....

First weeks power rankings are easy, I'll write some stuff Week 2 for yall

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 9.45.02 AM.png

me realizing i picked 12th in the draft and have first pick on the waiver wire this week
birdman-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom