OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
mahomes.jpg

BREAKING NEWS MAHOMES HAS BEEN DRINKING THE WATER IN MEXICO AND IS SHITTING HIS BRAINS OUT WONT START TONIGHT

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you are lucky he didn't insert cobb rather than starting a player declared out.....
(although i don't think he was declared out before the start of the dallas game)
He was definitely not out on Saturday at least, but I'm not signed up for minute by minute text updates like Utah.
file.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@elzoller

David Johnson Analysis
renderTimingPixel.png

Last 3 games he played (PPR):
@NYG: 0.2 pts
@TB: 0 pts
@SF: 0 pts

Now that is the consistency I want in my RB1. I know exactly what I’m getting week in and week out. Even in the weeks he didn’t play this consistency was maintained (0 pts @ NO and 0 pts vs SF)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Pearl can not put-it-in-the-books yet - the dogs are one pass away from closing the deficit.

guac goes brown with williams done for the night. lets the weird looking rabbits go to 6-5.

Tyreek is asleep - but with defenses getting tired - magic should not go to sleep.

the middle of the pack may have an interesting look tomorrow!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
to keep my playoff hopes alive

giphy (11).gif

i've got the PF tie breaker, but a game on the outside. Are the dogs going to the pound, or is the sauce going to get burned!
One of us will still be in the mix after this week.

@Pearl and @Norm could check their tickets with a win (i think 7 will need a tie breaker at worse, 8 gets you in)
And someone is going to 7 from the @Magic/@Chris26er matchup....

Will @jShort get eliminated? Or will @UtahJoe rest his starters for the playoffs, and hope Jeremy does some of the dirty work,
and sneaks in, to be sacrificed in the first round?

A preview of the toilet bowl is also on this week.

Will there be a log jam at 6-6 next week, with half the league trying to get to 7?
the bottom dwellers could be playing spoiler in week 13!

stay tuned, anything can happen!
11aab51e4f463004eba3202fd21eb6b08296d580_00.gif

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 12 POWER RANKINGS

Strange week or the rankings mostly because people beat who they were suppose to...
https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (7-4) +2
Punching his ticket into the playoffs, the DS is CLICKING. The trade for Michael Thomas has proved invaluable. WATCH OUT!

2. @Magic the Gathering (6-5) +3
Topping #1 and splitting hairs for that number 1 spot, especially with the high score of the week. The Chark attack buried the Nanies.

3. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (9-2) -2
Really just waiting until the playoffs start, but hoping the people on his roster stop dying. It could be a long two weeks if anyone else catches the injury bug.

4. @Chris26er Bandicoots (6-5)
Another week of winning and sitting at 4, don't think that has happened before. I blame the low scoring battle for being stagnant in the rankings.

5. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (7-4) +1
Prescott goes for another 400 yards but it isn't enough, drops the Duck Dongs down to 5.

6. @Norm Hippo Nipples (6-5)
This is where the rankings get weird, since everyone took care of business; The nips took out the trash with 6er, but not really a big win against the lowest scoring team, so they stay put.

7. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (5-6)
The Patrick tops the #10 squad, as they should, has a solid point total just like the Nips, but not enough to make a difference.

8. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (6-5)
And the same thing with the Chubbs, beating up on the lowest ranked team, but a solid showing, 6-8 all have the same range of point totals.

9. @Carson (2-9) +1
Breaking into the 100's and losing, but moving up! I think this is Carsons first single digit ranking this year? BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

10. @jShort Shorties (5-6) -1
I think this boom bust team is in the BUST swing at the moment, at the wrong time of the season.

11. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-6) +1
Well it was interesting, but gameflow ruined the chances of the dogs making it to 6-5, and making their playoff chances all but zero now. What an epic story, highs and lows.

12. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-9)
such a rough fall for this manager, i feel kinda bad saying anything with DJ being the biggest bust of 2019? I don't think it's debatable at this point.

DA STANDINGS - The only ones that really matter
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 10.07.22 AM.png

DA PLAYOFF PICTURE -
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 10.07.10 AM.png
The race is to 7, you gotta hit 7 in order to make the big dance.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That is quite possibly the worst trade in the history of FF....@jmanic deserves a prize of some kind

Top Bottom