OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean much like a rocky movie....The game was an eyesore, but at least there was a good fight at the end.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Since nobody wants to take on Utah, I gotchu this week boys.
tenor.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Omg Carson is straight on fire
especially with Rudolph having a horrible concussion a couple weeks ago, this can’t be good for his dome

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
My own Monday night miracle since I know commish be slacking lately...
up to Damian Williams to score >=8.7

He’s only done 50% of his starts , but consecutively the last 3 games
F6547856-D136-4971-83E5-CF8AA5870A86.png
I like my chances....
027EC523-B5C8-4C29-94F1-A39AD65418EE.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Monday night miracle

Locked in a tight battle with the surging carsons, the sauce is fielding the #3 targeted receiver in the league against
a kicker with a crazy starting QB in place. If the sauce had any idea what he was doing, this would already be over.

play-off hopes and dreams

the sauce needs help, at 4-6, there are two match-ups of 5-5 teams this week - that will create a log jam at 5-6, with only 1
playoff spot from that group, if the nannies got their crap together and won, to send magic to 5-6 and
Guac could dip the marsupial to 5-6 with his miracle. That is what we call hope!

that would put a 5 team log jam vying for the 6th playoff spot through week 11. 2 more regular season games?

LSN 10-1, LDD, DS 7-4 are in
2 teams at 6-5, but not a lock for the playoffs! - HN & the winner of ZEK & DOGS - this one is going to be good! -
5 team at 5-6 if things work out in my favor - if not, move magic up to the 6-5 slot
CARS & GUAC hoping for consolation

1574079929983.png

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My highest scoring player was a back up TE from the Jets which I picked up off the waiver wire. He puts up a solid TD/100 but the rest of the squad shits the bed.

Well+that+sucks+if+they+cant+say+no+then+wheres+_bee28c3592bb9889929e17619623f609.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Losing to @Magic
giphy.gif

Lucky for me @stb222 also lost, so my 2 game lead is still intact

you are lucky he didn't insert cobb rather than starting a player declared out.....
(although i don't think he was declared out before the start of the dallas game)

Top Bottom