OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.gif

on my super special bonus point league.....sitting pretty with 31.2 pts

but not so fast.... I left him on the bench on another league that has no flex... -24 pts
giphy.gif
I left him on the bench in our league ?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
maybe ertz can catch 3 passes again for 40 yards during garbage time?

View attachment 109513

EasygoingGrayAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif

I cant believe you did this.....you know the guy on the right was sitting in the booth with Boogar last year......Hes only out there bc he is a horrendous announcer and Jerry felt bad for him. As your computer said....Ertz 100% of the time

Patriots defense killed you...well along with your RBs....So the patriots were 8-0 playing their first 8 games against teams who are a COMBINED 8 AND 64!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean after seeing that debacle of a Jets/Dolphins game yesterday, I think Goodell needs to just move the patriots into a different division. Adam Gase gets his revenge on the team who fired him....WERE OUT TANKING YOU!!!!

giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 10 POWER RANKINGS

1. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (8-1)
Even the bench is blowing up over here. CHOO CHOOOOOOO

2. @Magic the Gathering (5-4) +5
Putting up a solid point total against a top tier squad, back in business. If Melvin Gordon is really really back, thats a dangerous starting RB core.

3. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (6-3) +3
Kevin stomps out a #2 Jshort team and jumps up the ranks here. Will Josh Gordon bump this team up even more?

4. @Chris26er Bandicoots (4-5) +1
One of the lower, high point totals of the weeks here, but credit to where credit is due. Sadly, beating up on the lowest ranked team isn't helping your cause.

5. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (4-5) -1
Kamara bye week hurts here, hopefully he isn't actually hurt. Starting Tarik Cohen and Frank Gore really, really sucks. Stuck around all weekend, so just a little bump here.

6. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (5-4) -4
I feel like I could write anything here and oobaa wouldn't even notice.

7. @Norm Hippo Nipples (4-5) +1
The Nips are so strong, they didn't even start a flex player over their bye and won. With Gurley and Thomas out too. Should have been a game they lost, but balled out.

8. @jShort Shorties (5-4) -6
From high score two weeks in a row to low score, will the real Shorties please show up? This team is soooo hot and cold. Getting Kupp back from the bye will help doe.

9. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (5-4) +1
A very pedestrian outing all around, minus frontrunner MVP Russel Wilson throwing bombs all over the place.

10. @Carson (1-8) -1
Conner blowing a tire really really hurts this team, I mean, having to roll out Peyton Barber/ That was easily the difference. And missing on the Diggs booms/bust weeks really, really hurt.

11. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-7)
Woof, that Walton start sounded so sexy at the start of the week, not looking so hot now is it? The Guac will now be relegated to spoiler the rest of the season.

12. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-4)
The dogs are praying to the Chiefs of Kansas City that Mahomes comes back alive and lets this team rise from the dead.

And the only rankings the matter, the 5-4 log jam will get VERY VERY interesting going forward.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.12.25 AM.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Once again, I get a great week with PA......the whole lucky/good thing

BTW, im putting Sanu on the block this week if anyone is interested in a trade.......

oobaa47

WEEK 10 POWER RANKINGS

2. @Magic the Gathering (5-4) +5
Putting up a solid point total against a top tier squad, back in business. If Melvin Gordon is really really back, thats a dangerous starting RB core.

3. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (6-3) +3
Kevin stomps out a #2 Jshort team and jumps up the ranks here. Will Josh Gordon bump this team up even more?

4. @Chris26er Bandicoots (4-5) +1
One of the lower, high point totals of the weeks here, but credit to where credit is due. Sadly, beating up on the lowest ranked team isn't helping your cause.

5. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (4-5) -1
Kamara bye week hurts here, hopefully he isn't actually hurt. Starting Tarik Cohen and Frank Gore really, really sucks. Stuck around all weekend, so just a little bump here.

6. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (5-4) -4
I feel like I could write anything here and oobaa wouldn't even notice.

7. @Norm Hippo Nipples (4-5) +1
The Nips are so strong, they didn't even start a flex player over their bye and won. With Gurley and Thomas out too. Should have been a game they lost, but balled out.

8. @jShort Shorties (5-4) -6
From high score two weeks in a row to low score, will the real Shorties please show up? This team is soooo hot and cold. Getting Kupp back from the bye will help doe.

9. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (5-4) +1
A very pedestrian outing all around, minus frontrunner MVP Russel Wilson throwing bombs all over the place.

10. @Carson (1-8) -1
Conner blowing a tire really really hurts this team, I mean, having to roll out Peyton Barber/ That was easily the difference. And missing on the Diggs booms/bust weeks really, really hurt.

11. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-7)
Woof, that Walton start sounded so sexy at the start of the week, not looking so hot now is it? The Guac will now be relegated to spoiler the rest of the season.

12. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-4)
The dogs are praying to the Chiefs of Kansas City that Mahomes comes back alive and lets this team rise from the dead.

And the only rankings the matter, the 5-4 log jam will get VERY VERY interesting going forward.
View attachment 110017

Oh Commish, rest assured, all your hard work does not go unnoticed. I've been caught in the vortex/black hole/quagmire of that damn OOS thread and couldn't get out.

Anyone in need of a running back? I have five running backs ranked in the top 35, according to our website. Looking for an equally valued WR.

Aaron Jones - ranked 3
Chris Carson - ranked 9
David Montgomery - ranked 24
Tevin Coleman - ranked 29
Ronald Jones - ranked 35

I'd actually prefer to trade one of my two top 10 ones, and keep the lower-ranked running backs.....

Top Bottom