OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
giphy.gif

@Carson walking into the police station this morning

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS

Well now everyone has a win, Carson finally done did it.

Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (7-1) +2
The cream is rising to the top, our best record is back at number one with a solid outing against a fading Pocket Dogs.

2. @jShort Shorties (5-3) +5
Top score two weeks in a row? Hello top tier. Things are heating up at the right time for this crew with 4 players with +25 points.

3. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (5-3) +3
Still radio silence over here after hanging a buck sixty on the scoreboard over the smashed up avocados.

4. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (4-4) +5
The Sauce holds on for a thrilling Monday Night Miracle game.

5. @Chris26er Bandicoots (3-5) -4
The biggest upset one could imagine, the top dog team goes down to the 12th ranked team in the league. Maybe we were getting ahead of ourselves with that position.

6. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (5-3) -4
Low score of the week and in typical Kevy fashion, open bench spaces. Maybe he knows something we don't?

7. @Magic the Gathering (4-4) +4
CMC is back, winning is back, even if it was with a a weak point total, you still slayed one of the big dogs on the power rankings, so heres a little gift basket.

8. @Norm Hippo Nipples (3-5) -4
The Steelers D could not beat up Miami enoguh to seal the victory for the nips. Bummer.

9. @Carson (1-7) +3
Congrats to Carson for pulling out the win against the NUMBER ONE RANKED TEAM this week. Maybe this is a sign of things to come for this spoiler going forward? I'm not sure if I'm a believer or not, so I'm going to temper my expectations.

10. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (4-4) -5
We can only hope that the dark days are over for the Chubby Zekes the bye weeks behind them. Leading Points for, as well as Points against by 73 points, the law of averages has to happen at some point, right? Nevertheless, A 89 point week just isn't going to cut it now and days.

11. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-6) -2
It just keeps getting worse and worse for the 'moles, running into a hot performance from the silent Dead Sailors. Seems like we are really just throwing darts at this point.

12. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-3) -3
What a skid, two bad losses to crappy teams. Was once at the top looking down, now stuck in @carsons stench of 12th place.

And now for the only standings that actually matter:

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.32.24 AM.png
I think everyone but @Carson is still in the mix for a playoff berth as the 6th seed is WIDE open.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy.gif

Man....I have the least points against me scored....and im like 4th or 5th in PF? Better to be lucky than good I guess. This house of cards is going to come crashing down at some point.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Boom! Finally out of the basement. Your rankings are tough but fair. You're a gentleman and a scholar!

Not sitting on my laurels. Time to make some more moves on the wire.

Top Bottom