OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

WEEK 8 POWER RANKINGS

I actually spent some time in excel making a formula to help with this total suckfest of a week to the rankings with the top 3 teams losing. This was really, really tough this week.

Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @Chris26er Bandicoots (3-4) +4
Knocking out top tier talent and a final score in the 120s moves 26er to #1.

2. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (5-2) +2
Was splitting hairs, but the hairs went 6ers way with the less than stellar win against a lower opponent. Kevy keeps beating the better ranked teams, it isn't pretty, kind of like watching the Titans play, but it happens.

3. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (6-1) +3
Weird seeing the best record at #3, but that is what happens when you barely beat the 0-7 Carsons and don't break a hundy.

4. @Norm Hippo Nipples (3-4) +4
Norm slays #1 in a low point battle.

5. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (4-3) -3
With Kerryon having a leg brace on at half time, this is not looking good. This was the squads bye week hell, so hopefully brighter days are ahead.

6. @jShort Shorties (4-3) +4
The Barkley is back and provided the spark for this squad, putting up the high score for the week. Aaron Rodgers showed up and balled out. Up you go!

7. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (4-3) -4
Anyone even see @oobaa47? Is he alive? Too focused on research? Anyone?

8. @Patrick Poop Emoji Mariani Sauce (3-4) +4
This is tough, but Shorties had a higher weekly score, so you're stuck in the middle-of-the-road log jam here. Murray balled out. When will the Patriots D play a team of value?

9. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-2) -7
What an ugly, ugly box score here. Some bonehead moves by the players here, Freeman tries to box with Aaron Donald who could eat him for lunch, and Mahomes trying to get a QB sneak on 4-1 puts this team in jeopardy for a big slide. Without Mahomes.... I'm afraid to even think about it. Consider me worried.

10. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-5) -1
The emotions are running high in Guacville. A one point L is going to really, really sting this week. Amazing that not ONE of MJJ's 4 touchdowns could have been shared with Golladay? Points on the bench too, ouch. I feel bad, really

11. @Magic the Gathering (3-4) -4
I was right, it was full on panic mode without CMC in the lineup. Even the ol reliable Matt Ryan got crunched and didn't even score 3 points. To the basement you go!

@Carson (0-7)
Another heartbreak. Someone put an APB out for the GM here.
giphy.gif

And the only thing that really, really matters here:

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 10.58.24 AM.png

This makes me crazy. You are the super bowl champs yet your handed undoubtedly the easiest schedule the following year, what a farce this league has become. Kraft has to have some deal with the devil. Yes I get they are in a pathetic east AFC class but man put this team up with some elites FCS...

I hear you but its not their fault that all the other teams suck balls cuz they cant attract talent and/or develop good players. Call them cheaters or whatever, but you can't cheat for that long...you gotta give Billicheck some credit. I do think it is him and not Brady who's responsible for the success all these years.

They have been in the shitiest division for years....they have 6 gimme games vs AFC east every year.

This year they play vs NFC East and AFC North....NFC north theoretically should've put some challenge.... NFC East...welll you got dem cowboys and eagles...who knew they would not be playing up to their potential.....maybe they'll be better by the time they play the Pats...

This makes me crazy. You are the super bowl champs yet your handed undoubtedly the easiest schedule the following year, what a farce this league has become. Kraft has to have some deal with the devil. Yes I get they are in a pathetic east AFC class but man put this team up with some elites FCS...

*edit holy fuck this team can easily go undefeated after looking at the rest of their schedule. The Browns next week, LOL...

but did you get the updated schedule?
6F14A8D0-9C08-4964-9BA9-A755661C98A2.jpeg

*edit holy fuck this team can easily go undefeated after looking at the rest of their schedule. The Browns next week, LOL...
now in fairness to the NFL, there is a formula to how this all works....but in practice...as in this year, ya its complete nonsense for the pats

• Six games against divisional opponents — two games per team, one at home and one on the road.....Ok the Pats division is the biggest joke in the NFL for the past 20 years...so this is 6 free games for the pats every year
  • Four games against teams from a division within its conference — two games at home and two on the road.......This year the pats get the AFC North...browns, steelers, ravens, bungles...all of whom are meh...MAYBE the ravens are decent.
  • Four games against teams from a division in the other conference— two games at home and two on the road. This years is the NFC east, which is bad...I would have said the cowboys had a chance to beat them, but then they went and got destroyed by the Jets
  • Two games against teams from the two remaining divisions in its own conference — one game at home and one on the road. Matchups are based on division ranking from the previous season. So for the pats, they picked KC and the texans....mainly bc people like watching mahomes and watson play....And these will arguable the pats toughest 2 games of the year.
So ya, I could see them going undefeated

i'm getting blown-up this week.

View attachment 109096
I still cant believe Coppola blew up a real 6C Alpha.....This scene makes me cringe a little as a car guy

Bake mayfield:“Either you have a history of winning and being that guy for your team. or you don’t.”
giphy.gif

I wish I had a clip of that ball OBJ dropped that my 5 year could have hauled in.

giphy.gif

Man, nice week when by 7pm on Sunday my game was over

giphy.gif

SUPER LATE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

@elzoller can pull off the biggest miracle in mtbNJ fantasy history against the silent Dead Sailors of @oobaa47..... if Mason Rudolph scores 67.6 fantasy points. Damn bro, sounds like its 2-6 for the guac. Plus the addition of Kenyan Drake to the Arizona backfield? FART NOISE times eleventybillion

The second one of the day, which would be unlikely against any other team but the Dolphins, @Norms Hippo Nipples are -17.3 with the Steelers D left to roll out against the newly named Mariani Sauce of @Patrick. It's not far fetched that the Steelers score 1 defensive touchdown, a handful of sacks and a couple of picks, which is nearly dead on with the prediction.

But, the MAIN ATTRACTION TONIGHT....

The one EVERYONE will be watching, is the #1 Bandicoots (currently -8.3) and JuJu and Pittsburghs kicker, Boswell, can pull off enough to remain at #1 against the WINLESS @Carson team. Hooo man, if this gets ripped out of Carsons hands again, I really am running out of things to say at this point. To make matters worse is that Carson has a QB and RB on his bench that outscored what he started by 14 points, so he could have had even MORE of a cushion... I just can't, the drama!

source.gif

me watching this evening unfold (if I stay up past the second quarter)

Hey folks...good news...The weekend is over but we still have one more game left

source.gif

BOOGAR AND COMPANY PRESENTS 0-6 DOLPHINS VS 2-4 STEELERS

ScornfulDisgustingAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Cant wait to hear Boogar WAXING on about the dolphins all night....In fact, how the fuck do the Dolphins get a MNF game?
They should have to play at 4am on tuesdays. How is he going to be selling this game??? The minka fitzpatrick "fled the sinking ship" game?

About the only thing remotely interesting in this match up is the fact that @Norm has the PIT defense and needs like 20 points, which should be doable.

Oh and will @Carson finally win...or maybe like Miami he is tanking for draft picks.

How

SUPER LATE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

@elzoller can pull off the biggest miracle in mtbNJ fantasy history against the silent Dead Sailors of @oobaa47..... if Mason Rudolph scores 67.6 fantasy points. Damn bro, sounds like its 2-6 for the guac. Plus the addition of Kenyan Drake to the Arizona backfield? FART NOISE times eleventybillion

I do not find this amusing....

Eddie-Murphy-Not-funny.gif

Me ......waiting for the AJ Green trade (for other league...)
423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

Back
Top Bottom