OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Patriots defense has allowed 1 passing TD in 2019....so im sure the Jets will light them up.

@elzoller got burned by the Saints rolling over and playing dead for the last 10min of that game and letting the bears score some garbage Tds

jets put a -12 on the pats D, and i'm in trouble.....

Your welcome Aaron Rodgers owner, one could only imagine if the real WR's were on the field. The real win this weekend was the Astros :)

I don't know what's worse..... the Jets offensive play or booger with a loofah sponge lathering up bellicheks ass

well, @Pearl just passed me in points against. that must feel good.
on the other side, he is dominating in PF. interesting combo to go 4-3
yet i scratch my head - up to this week i was 1st in PA, and top half in PF,
now #3. to go 3-4.
yet he pictures himself as the #2 power in the league - and i get poop emoji (self selected after last week's performance)

i might agree with your ranking of you - but it is time.

1571735396260.png

Nice game @Carson...after that Carson Wentz vomit job, that was too close....Big thanks to James White, Edleman and Sam Darnold for getting me over the finish line
07a2b01596774ff3a9c69de783b2659e.gif

Oh dam...thats 6-1....is anyone else 6-1? I think not....Is PF worth a FARTHING in this dopey league? No it is not....

Therefore....

giphy.gif

As the great Bill Parcells once said: You are what your record says your are.....

giphy.gif

Btw, look at the freaking stat line for the Pats D vs Qb's this year....Not like they are playing murders row of offenses, but still....@pearl was telling me I needed to worry about garbage time last night....and as I reminded him, there is no such thing with the pats....they had brady throwing passes with 3min left up 33-0.

Capture-pqb.JPG

In 2 games the Jets have -4.8 pts from thier QBs...

Game 1: Falk went 12/22 for 98 yards 1int
Game 2: Sam went 11/32 for 86 yards 4ints, 1 fumble

Going to need some kind of Eli Manning type character to knock this team off this year.

This makes me crazy. You are the super bowl champs yet your handed undoubtedly the easiest schedule the following year, what a farce this league has become. Kraft has to have some deal with the devil. Yes I get they are in a pathetic east AFC class but man put this team up with some elites FCS...

*edit holy fuck this team can easily go undefeated after looking at the rest of their schedule. The Browns next week, LOL...

Back
Top Bottom