OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
One only Hope's so. Send the bandwagoners home sooner then later. Jim Rome can eat his shit again again and again. How that tool has a job I will never understand.
I didnt realize rome went on a rant about how the Browns are going to the SB.....LOL

tenor.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I didnt realize rome went on a rant about how the Browns are going to the SB.....LOL

tenor.gif
Oh he has been for the whole off season, even worst since Odell. Dont listen to his garbage show but he does sports minutes on the wfan unfortunately. Surprisingly he's on that boat being a left coast homer that he is.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Oh he has been for the whole off season, even worst since Odell. Dont listen to his garbage show but he does sports minutes on the wfan unfortunately. Surprisingly he's on that boat being a left coast homer that he is.

he referred to the NYS Thruway as 'The 86' yesterday. when he was jumping on the bill's bandwagon

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 3 POWER RANKINGS

A day late, but whatever, IM HERE NOW. Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501
It's a tight race with the top 3 ranked teams.

1. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (2-0)
Dogs taking care of business against the spoiled, QB-less Guac, so they remain the top dog.

2. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (1-0) +1
With a 145 point showing, that was the split of the hair that moves them up to number two. This Lamar Jackson hype is real folks.

3. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (2-0) -1
Utah got to watch Bell shit the bed in person last night. Ekeler is RB1 through two games, how long will this keep up? Can we trust Wentz?

4. @Magic the Gathering (2-0)
The Gathering hold on in a NAILBITER to remain 0-2 against Carsons sad representation of a team. Trending downwards though. Lets see what next week brings.

5. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (1-1) +6
Whoa, what does high week score mean? Did I break the game? From one extreme to another. I have a feeling that this is the team we expected to see week 1.

6. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (1-1) -1
Kevy was in it until late into the evening Monday night against a formidable opponent, I think they will be okay.

7. @jShort Shorties(1-1) +3
Solid outing here with Josh Allen slaying the Giants, great WW pickup by the craft manager. Dalvin Cook looks like a monster. I'm all in on the Dalvin hype train, but I'd like to see one more solid week.

8. @Norm Hippo Nipples (0-2)
Hold an L and not drop down in the rankings.... Strange, but the Nips have done just that. Still rostering a player on IR, along with McCoys ankle, this can get Fugly, really fast.

9. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (0-2) -2
Solid point total but as always, someone has to play the high score of the week. Kamara has been disappointing though. Is he gonna turn it around without Brees though? Outlook is grim.

10. @elzoller Guac-Oh (1-1) -4
The committee had Guac at 7 originally, but seeing Brees go down and the lowest point total for the week is not a good sign. and DJax is dying? I think it's full panic mode in the GuacDome

11. @Chris26er Bandicoots (0-2) -2
Not enough to win, just enough to lose. Big Ben is dead and OJ Howard looks more like a lineman than a TE now and days. Who on this roster is going to step up?

12. @Carson (0-2)
Losing the low score anti-shootout is a tough way to go. Stealing a win here would have been a huge momenteum boost. It seems that the manager is still on Italy time, easily could have made a couple of lineup changes and won this game.

And for the real standings:
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.09.47 AM.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the top of the bottom - great.

LeBron James looking up reaction.gif

30 more pa than anyone else, where is the soft part of the schedule?

1568817681377.png

Let's Go Teddy! Throw it to Alvin!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Utah got to watch Bell shit the bed in person last night.
That made for an interesting experience....First off im surrounded by bullshit, band wagon browns fans wearing Beckham and Mayfield Jerseys....These people make me want to VOMIT. So im cheering hard for the Jets....ok im a giants fan, but fuck these phony browns fans with a dog crate...Bell finally breaks a run late in the 4th and as were all cheering, he gets hit and fumbles right before the end zone....I guess that satisfied my fan/fantasy side perfectly.

Eckler is the man, until Gordon wakes up and realizes that his bank account is now in the red....then I might have a problem....

WENTZ WAGON HO!!!!!
giphy.gif

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Getting home after back to school night and checking the box score.....

EDE20984-6A71-4FBF-B531-7AA9A2E107B6.gif

Fucking Fournette piece of shit ...still with negative yards

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Leonard Fournette finished the game with 66 rush yards in 15 attempts. One of those attempts was a 69 yard run.
renderTimingPixel.png

In 14 rushing attempts, he gained a total of -3 yards.

giphy.gif
Wow.
Who is the poor sucker that drafted that hot bag of garbage?

Top Bottom