OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Diversifying is the way to have a strong portfolio.

source.gif

mmhh......Diversifying creates conflict...

You have the player in one league but playing against him in another league.....

giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So @Norm and i are going to the Browns vs Jets game this coming monday.....

Then I just see this

Sam Darnold won’t be on the field Monday night against the Browns and he likely won’t be there in Week 3 against the Patriots, either. The Jets’ franchise quarterback has been diagnosed with mononucleosis and will be replaced by backup Trevor Siemian. Luke Falk will be elevated from the practice squad to be the backup.

giphy.gif

wait wait WAIT

Im going to go sit in traffic, pay $40 to park, etc...etc....To watch TREVOR SIBERIAN??????

Face off against that other overrated hack Baker mayfield?

giphy.gif

This game has 9-6 with 7 interceptions written all over it.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
So @Norm and i are going to the Browns vs Jets game this coming monday.....

Then I just see this

Sam Darnold won’t be on the field Monday night against the Browns and he likely won’t be there in Week 3 against the Patriots, either. The Jets’ franchise quarterback has been diagnosed with mononucleosis and will be replaced by backup Trevor Siemian. Luke Falk will be elevated from the practice squad to be the backup.

giphy.gif

wait wait WAIT

Im going to go sit in traffic, pay $40 to park, etc...etc....To watch TREVOR SIBERIAN??????

Face off against that other overrated hack Baker mayfield?

giphy.gif

This game has 9-6 with 7 interceptions written all over it.

this calls for the classic......

tenor.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Pearl sent me this

"Darnold will be "quarantined" at his apartment until Jets' medical staff feels it's safe to expose him to rest of team. He's already lost 5 lbs."

Jesus this poor guy

tenor.gif

Maybe they roll him around the field?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Now I know why you guys laughed at me taking Cam again. Thankfully I gots the GOAT. Hopefully he didn't kiss Darnold.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I couldn't get past the first half. So many flags...
I feel this way about any game, I dont know about anyone else but redzone is definitely more appealing then the actual games at hand. Baseball games are actually more entertaining now.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i've got mayfield, njoku, and landry.

how bad do i think the jets are going to suck is the question?

sUh6ns.gif

i'm starting off with a serious deficit here...might need to do something drastic!

FlickeringVillainousLacewing-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom