OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
did chicago pass on 45/60 offensive plays (not counting 8 punts + FG)

glad i went to sleep early.

View attachment 104549
ended up being 57GB/65CHI

I love the Chicago drives

punt
field goal
punt
punt
punt
punt
punt
punt
downs
punt
interception
downs

giphy.gif

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Gesiles Net worth: $400 million
Brady has made nearly $200 million

yeah I say she wears the pants
Who cares. I’ll take that any time :p:p

But this is getting out of control...everybody wants to have now the biggest deal ....not going to be sustainable....the beginning of the end....

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Worked out great for Randy Moss.... Lol oh wait no it didn't.

Remember when Haynesworth tried this? Lasted like a week before he acted up and Bill cut him

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Worked out great for Randy Moss.... Lol oh wait no it didn't.

Remember when Haynesworth tried this? Lasted like a week before he acted up and Bill cut him

they can always trade him to miami to punish him.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He really boned the raiders since they gave up dem picks
I couldnt be happier, I will take another loss season then to read what's next with that asshat. Basically bad trade yes but not a trade that sinks the ship.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I couldnt be happier, I will take another loss season then to read what's next with that asshat. Basically bad trade yes but not a trade that sinks the ship.
I honestly like the raiders chances better... AB just told everyone on that team that they are garbage and he would rather risk millions than play with them... Usually motivates people.
NFL is starting to turn into the NBA.... players only want to be on winning teams...which in itself isn't new, but now they will just go insane and fuck over whoever until they get their way.... Brown really looks like a piece of shit here... Which I mean when you read any story from his former teammates in Pittsburgh, he really is.

I might be the only one, but I feel like in the long run this hurts NE... these super teams never pan out... Worst season in pats history... Randy Moss. TO to Dallas... Horrendous collapse.... Giants with obj.... Never 1 single catch in a big game in his career... Chris Carter... Ochocinco (another mess of a NE season) DeShawn Jackson... Etc.... To me NE doesn't need this... Especially when they are handing the ball off to Rex burkhead play after play and AB isn't getting his numbers

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So it looks like 10th wasn't the best place to draft. And I should have played TB12. And Crowder. Fudge.

Top Bottom