OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Damn you 6er! Looking at Josh Allen's soft schedule....Damn.

1571223838802.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jmanic last night
giphy.gif

3 seconds later I realized that my WR1 and TE are only that bc of Mahomes..

OrnerySlightBull-size_restricted.gif

Btw, that display of offense last night by Denver set football back 17 millennia....my God....Flacco makes Eli looks like D. Watson.

And not thta im a KC fan, but man am I going to miss watching Mahomes play. On the bright side @jmanic, I think Flacco is available on the wire.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What happens if @Carson beats @UtahJoe? The whole power rankings would be completely broken

View attachment 108400
you move me down to last place in the rankings obviously, and @Carson moves up to top 5...

I mean I would have liked Kelce to crack 10 points, KC defense played great....but I didnt wake up floored this morning or anything.....ill take 15pts from my WR2 anyday and be happy. Moving forward with Matt Moore behind the wheel....FUCKKKKKKKK

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Carson might get off the snide this week thanks to @rick81721 's shit box eagles.....My god, what a pathetic showing....Carson Wentz was so inept last night (3 turnovers) that they decided to stop throwing the ball entirely and handed off 7 straight times to end the game...I mean that is choking the browns would be proud of....this was a cowboys team that just got BLOWN OUT by the Jets for god sakes.

giphy.gif

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey guys I just wanted to check in and see the Rafi Boner Memes this week.

OH WAIT, THERE ARE NONE.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

The whole system is broken.

@Magic is -86.9 with the Patriots Kicker, Mike Nugent left to roll out against @jShort... yawn. My rough calculations shows that Nugent would have to NAIL EIGHTEEN 50 yard field goals to win.

@stb222 is -29, but with two stud RBs left to roll against @elzoller. 15 from each seems to be doable, but with the way this week has gone, anything is possible.

And the one to watch, the 0-6 @Carsons are only -4.9 against the one-week-removed-undefeated @UtahJoe Silly Nanies. Utah has James White and Edelman left to trot out, while Carson is hoping his TB12 doesn't throw bombs to either of them. The secret weapon for the Carsons will be Crowder, he could really blow this wide open. ESPN is currently giving the edge to the Nanies in projections... It's going to be a freaking nailbiter.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

The whole system is broken.

@Magic is -86.9 with the Patriots Kicker, Mike Nugent left to roll out against @jShort... yawn. My rough calculations shows that Nugent would have to NAIL EIGHTEEN 50 yard field goals to win.

@stb222 is -29, but with two stud RBs left to roll against @elzoller. 15 from each seems to be doable, but with the way this week has gone, anything is possible.

And the one to watch, the 0-6 @Carsons are only -4.9 against the one-week-removed-undefeated @UtahJoe Silly Nanies. Utah has James White and Edelman left to trot out, while Carson is hoping his TB12 doesn't throw bombs to either of them. The secret weapon for the Carsons will be Crowder, he could really blow this wide open. ESPN is currently giving the edge to the Nanies in projections... It's going to be a freaking nailbiter.
Patriots defense has allowed 1 passing TD in 2019....so im sure the Jets will light them up.

@elzoller got burned by the Saints rolling over and playing dead for the last 10min of that game and letting the bears score some garbage Tds

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Better.

I treated this game like graduating with high honors in high school. My guidance councilor told me exactly what I needed to do and I got a few fractions of a point more than that in order to secure the win.

So please hand over my sash to wrap around my testicle and grundle area now. Thanks.

Top Bottom