OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

@jShort is -46.7 but with 3 ballers left to roll with AAron Rodgers, Jimmy Graham, and Mason Crosby against @elzoller's Kenny Golladay. Unless the Pack gets cookin early, this may drop the shorties to .500.

In a battle of two 4-1 teams, @oobaa47, who hasn't posted anything in this thread in weeks, is -16.3 with Aaron Jones left to roll out. This one could really go either way

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 7 POWER RANKINGS

Well well well, what a week.
Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (5-1) +2
Battle of 2 and 3 and a loss at #1 brings the dogs back up top with a solid showing.

2. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (4-2) +5
Knocking out #4, highest points for the week and most points for through 7 weeks, time to show some respek.

3. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (4-2) -1
The silence from this manager just shows the focus that is going on in the war room. A great show down at the top of the power rankings, so just a slight drop here.

4. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (4-2) +1
Kevy slays #1 and jumps up to the top half of the rankings, making all the right moves today.

5. @Chris26er Bandicoots (2-4) +4
Have to give some knowledge for putting a chink in @UtahJoe perfect season. I don't think this is a permanent seat for this squad, but enjoy the party for the week, 6er.

6. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (5-1) -5
Not only was this a bad loss to the #9 squad in the league, but with the lowest point total of 70.8, and an easy point total to beat of 73.2, just was UGLY. This should have been an easy win, but a huge stumble here.

7. @Magic the Gathering (3-3) -3
With CMC on a bye, and Melvin Gordon not really popping off, is it time to panic next week?

8. @Norm Hippo Nipples (2-4)
Sucks to win and not move up. Maybe Kyler Murray is actually serviceable.

9. @elzoller Guac-Oh (2-4) +2
Is DJ back? I thought his back was broken.

10. @jShort Shorties (3-3) -4
Ugh, when is Barkley coming back?

11. @Patrick Almost same old Jets (2-4) -1
When your highest scoring player is your defense, its going to be a long weekend.

@Carson (0-6)
Oh boy, Sitting 40 points on the bench when you only needed TWO POINTS for your first win... that really, really hurts.

And here is the only standings that really matter...
Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 10.24.12 AM.png

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
1571152867850.png

Kamara and Ertz - 2 td combined for the season
The Mayfield experiment was conclusive in its results.
Teddy forgets Keenan exists
KC is boom or bust

Where is the automagic button, so i can gtfo.

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
6th?....
giphy.gif

Not as bad as last year when you had me ranked TENTH midway thru the year.....HOW'D DAT WORK OUT FOR YOU COMMISH?

source.gif

I looked at 12:45 and cockstainus maximus Adam Shefter reported that hill would be dressed and "might" be rotated in.....so I decided to leave him on the bench....Mack was on a bye...and who the fuck saw the jets steam rolling Dallas...and fuck that score, that was a beat down. That made this loss much better...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom