OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Mother fucker!!

I am busy....can't keep up with Antonio Brown's shenanigans!!!!

Stick a fork!!!!
giphy.gif

but........

giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, shocker
giphy-5.gif

I hope the pats are still on the hook for a chunk of his contract.... stupid assholes... They deserve to have to fork over every nickel for enabling that dick head. How awesome would that be... Pats pay out millions for brown to help them defeat the Dolphins lol.

So now the nfl will decide if he goes on the exempt list, etc... Where to after that?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, shocker
View attachment 106105

I hope the pats are still on the hook for a chunk of his contract.... stupid assholes... They deserve to have to fork over every nickel for enabling that dick head. How awesome would that be... Pats pay out millions for brown to help them defeat the Dolphins lol.

So now the nfl will decide if he goes on the exempt list, etc... Where to after that?
Screenshot_20190920-190042_Chrome.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Keep an eye for MARIACHI BROWN tonight. My buddy from the motherland.... we always thought he was dropped on his head as a baby and that’s why he is the only Browns fan from MX! :p:pD22D46C3-3D16-44EB-AF5A-C3082060DAC8.jpeg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I thought i was going to get to goto sleep early tonight but Russell Wilson decided to go ape shit and now I’ll be up until 1130 crying into my phone when i lose by 3 points

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
tenor.gif

me waking up tired AF because I watched the whole game last night but since I won I feel like I got 10 hours of sleep

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE

Only one and it's not even realistic, @oobaa47 is looking for David Montgomery to hand a 38 burger against @UtahJoe to pull out a W, looks like we can recover from last night

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How great was this yesterday? That was a fun evening to be a Giants fan for the first time in a long time.
giphy.gif

in 15 years, Eli had 7 rushing touchdowns.....DJ now has two.

hmm, maybe Danny Dimes did unlock a bit more of the playbook....at least the defenses need to scheme for him.

1569254431199.png

when do they play miami?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was hilarious....
Daniel Jones reached 19.47 MPH on this 7-yard TD run. Jones is now responsible for two of the FASTEST speeds reached by a QB this season:
Lamar Jackson: 19.78 MPH
Kyler Murray: 19.72 MPH
Daniel Jones: 19.51 MPH
Daniel Jones: 19.47 MPH

jesus, who knew some scrawny white kid was that fast?

I remember on draft night when everyone was killing the giants for taking this guy...I said to @Pearl "all I know is that I dont know SHIT about who may or not be a good pro QB"....Looking at Kyle Allen and Gardner Minshew in the past few days...doesnt seem like any of these experts know anything either. Panthers draft will greir in the 3rd round this year, and in week 3 they start UFA kyle allen who shreds the cardnials....Go figure.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 4 POWER RANKINGS

How is it week 4 already?
Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (3-0)
The Doggies stood strong against Magics magical CMC performance again. CHOOO CHOOOOO

2. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (3-0) +1
Led by a cast of quiet NFL players, this top tier battle was over before it really started.

3. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (2-1) -1
I still like this squad, so I'm not worried about one 81 point stinker at the moment.

4. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (2-1) +1
Russell Wilson garbage time saves the day. Plus Olsen putting on a show really helped this team pull off the W.

5. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (1-2) +4
This weeks big mover, 154 points, the whole squad showed up this week. Allen, Kamara and Lockett combined for 96.6 points? How often can they all ball out like that?

6. @Magic the Gathering (2-1) -2
Nelson Agholor finally showed up. I also read something that 20% of Matt Ryans fantasy points per game game on the last drive or something? Are we worried about that yet?

7. @jShort Shorties (2-1)
Watching Mike Evans torch Janorius Jenkins all day was amazing, but watching Barkley come out in a boot is concerning. Walking away with the W, but losing the #1 pick, and beating up on Carson... meh. Panic mode?

8. @Chris26er Bandicoots (1-2) +3
First win of the season for the 'coots, and it was a battle all Sunday. Getting some Love from the afro man Lindsay really helps.

9. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (1-2) -3
Kevin is still on the Kenyan Drake train, and still holding onto the cancer that is AB on his bench. That is enough distraction to lose on Sunday. Besides Dak and Hooper, no one really showed up this week.

10. @elzoller Guac-Oh (1-2)
Guac had a good showing, but ran into the leading scorer. So you will sadly stay put in the 10 hole.

11. @Norm Hippo Nipples (0-3) -3
Projected to win around 3:30pm or so, the wheels fell off in the afternoon games, and the big let down that is Todd Gurley happened Sunday night in Cleveland. Also, McCoy is a fantasy relevant running back, what year is it?

12. @Carson (0-3)
Man, another rough outing. Cam was seen riding a scooter in uptown, and it wasn't a good look. Will the season ever turn around? Conner, Mike Williams, TJ Blockenson and Diggs combined for 15.3 points. WOOF.

Top Bottom