OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When Matthew Berry actually give good advice to not start Rogers..

B793D5A1-2C37-403E-B054-9DD0848D89A9.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Geez - from bad to worse

what is up with this wilson guy, everyone eats except lockett?
Where's Alvin? ALVINNNN.
KC takes 3 quarters off?

SpectacularGeneralFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So far the overall play of football has been terrible. I haven't had a chance to watch too many games but when I do, I'm bored in 10 minutes. Sloppy play, flags, flags, and more flags. It's really hard to watch unless it's your team. And when it's my team it's even harder to watch.
They need to actually let the coaches coach in the off season and make the players practice with real contact. As it stands now the teams barely have any time together before the first preseason game and even then the starters don't play except for a few plays if at all.

It won't change unless the ratings go down and the $ stops pouring in. Even then the CBA will be hard to change.

Have fun tonight at the Jets Game @UtahJoe and @Norm. This looks like it will be a real masterpiece of a game. If you're lucky OBJ will have some antics.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So far the overall play of football has been terrible. I haven't had a chance to watch too many games but when I do, I'm bored in 10 minutes. Sloppy play, flags, flags, and more flags. It's really hard to watch unless it's your team. And when it's my team it's even harder to watch.
They need to actually let the coaches coach in the off season and make the players practice with real contact. As it stands now the teams barely have any time together before the first preseason game and even then the starters don't play except for a few plays if at all.

It won't change unless the ratings go down and the $ stops pouring in. Even then the CBA will be hard to change.

Have fun tonight at the Jets Game @UtahJoe and @Norm. This looks like it will be a real masterpiece of a game. If you're lucky OBJ will have some antics.
The 1pm games were absolutely awful....ok, the 4pm games were also a dumpster fire as well. My god...Broncos/bears....Trubitsky 16/27 for 120 yards...This is your savior Chicago?

342d43b83b9f022988fc8763819e1042.gif

Same goes with the saints and the steelers.....I mean not that the steelers have ever been any challenge to NE in the playoffs, but the Patriots path to the SB just got easier.

The only thing worth watching yesterday was Mahomes throwing lasers all over the field.....On that note....Sammy?

tenor.gif

I should have BULLDOZED Kevin's shitty team, but alas that big stupid hillybilly ginger (that @rick81721 will probably name his next pet after) went to atlanta and spent 3 quarters throwing up all over the field. Its a bad day when I could have played Eli and had almost as many points...

giphy.gif

On that note....Friday as im driving thru the Allentown area I saw a car with a plate that read: WENTZ TD ....Man....Nick Foles drags that team out of the dumpster and Wentz gets all of the Eagles fans love and affection....# of Wentz TD passes in a meaningful game....0.0
giphy.gif

Tonight should be a real blast....Trevor Siberian FTW!

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tonight should be a real blast....Trevor Siberian FTW

In this week's useless data category... Trevor siemian, overall winning record as a starter, and 2-1 on MNF.

Playing for a good broncos team. :)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 2 MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Seems like we may have some balance now, or was this not a normal week?

@Patrick and the Sauce is -27.7 with Duke Johnson and Jarvis Landry left to roll out against @Pearl and his Chubby Johnsons. Chubby and the Browns D are left to battle, so this seems like this should be wrapped up...

@stb222's long ducks are -31.8 with Bell left to roll out against @UtahJoe's silly nanies, which are done for the week. I have a feeling we may have a classic Bell like performance with a backup QB, or it could be a total stinker.

Now the real nail biter to watch...

@Carson's lowest scoring team has a small chance to make this win happen tonight rolling out Crowder. Being down only 8.6 points to @Magic, it is possible he has 16 receptions or something again.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Patrick and the Sauce is -27.7 with Duke Johnson and Jarvis Landry left to roll out against @Pearl and his Chubby Johnsons. Chubby and the Browns D are left to battle, so this seems like this should be wrapped up...
Baker Mayfield slappy....Duke Johnson took his weekly suck fest to Houston

Baker couldnt hit water off a boat last week AT HOME vs the Titans...I have a feeling hes not going to light up the jets either....and Trevor Siberian? man, this is going to suck. Seeing as this 50th anniversary of MNF...I have a bad feeling that the combined QB play will have Cosell, Meredith and Kieth Jackson doing cartwheels in their respective graves.

rick81721

Lothar
The 1pm games were absolutely awful....ok, the 4pm games were also a dumpster fire as well. My god...Broncos/bears....Trubitsky 16/27 for 120 yards...This is your savior Chicago?

342d43b83b9f022988fc8763819e1042.gif

Same goes with the saints and the steelers.....I mean not that the steelers have ever been any challenge to NE in the playoffs, but the Patriots path to the SB just got easier.

The only thing worth watching yesterday was Mahomes throwing lasers all over the field.....On that note....Sammy?

tenor.gif

I should have BULLDOZED Kevin's shitty team, but alas that big stupid hillybilly ginger (that @rick81721 will probably name his next pet after) went to atlanta and spent 3 quarters throwing up all over the field. Its a bad day when I could have played Eli and had almost as many points...

giphy.gif

On that note....Friday as im driving thru the Allentown area I saw a car with a plate that read: WENTZ TD ....Man....Nick Foles drags that team out of the dumpster and Wentz gets all of the Eagles fans love and affection....# of Wentz TD passes in a meaningful game....0.0
giphy.gif

Tonight should be a real blast....Trevor Siberian FTW!

Hey my beloved Wentz got dinged early and was off a quarter. Rest of the game he had no one to throw to except Ertz - and they still almost won!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey my beloved Wentz got dinged early and was off a quarter. Rest of the game he had no one to throw to except Ertz - and they still almost won!
off a quarter? He completed 58% and had a rating of 64....I didnt realize they were playing the 85 bears last night. My god the first INT he threw to Trufant...Trufant was out of the play and just sitting on the ground lol. They almost won BC matt ryan is the biggest choke artist in NFL history...and they still couldnt close the deal.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only non band wagon hopper in this whole stadium.... Funny, also the only player the browns have had of note in the past 20 years lol.
20190916_205759.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, sadly the Jets did not win....However...The Silly nannies on the other hand had little trouble flattening what was left of @stb222

source.gif

Bell was basically the entire offense last night....@pearl told me that he was moved to the back up QB spot after Siberian went down.....I dont know, I think i might have just let him play QB also.....That was a mess, but with a little time and some prep, Luke might not be that bad....He had a few nice throws last night.

Cleveland on the other hand....Baker still cant hit water off a boat...They were beyond bad on 3rd down last night...that game should have been 56-0. Jets gave them unbelievable field position on every drive....yet, the jets were still in that game for a REALLY long time. And its not like the browns were trying to be conservative, with under 2min in the 4th, Baker was still throwing passes up 23-3. I was very unimpressed...Browns have the Rams, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, Pats, then Broncos in denver...I could see them losing all of those games.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Browns have the Rams, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, Pats, then Broncos in denver...I could see them losing all of those games.

One only Hope's so. Send the bandwagoners home sooner then later. Jim Rome can eat his shit again again and again. How that tool has a job I will never understand.

Professional and college football is doomed. Refs are the new entertainment and coaches are the background noise.

Signed Missing the days of ronnie lot blasting another slot receiver or a ted hendricks ripping the head off a QB

Top Bottom