OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That was a nice start to the season....

Tyreek after like 3 plays
giphy.gif

Oh then Sammy watkins sets my bench on fire...sweet!

Thankfully things turned around....Im sending happy thoughts to Melvin Gordon...hopefully he is enjoying his vacation....and never comes back
giphy.gif

How about that Cleveland Browns superbowl hype train?

giphy.gif

Dam @Carson
giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fucking steelers man....thats SIX straight BLOWOUT losses in NE by Big Ben...Thanks for ruining yet another Sunday night.

giphy.gif

On that note....NE looked like they were in desperate need of AB last night.

The fair came to Mayfield

View attachment 104850

unless ya want to count the interceptions....
There is this promo ad that runs on sirius that I have heard pumping up the browns....says something like...

"What is OBJ going to look like now with a MAJOR upgrade at quarterback?"

Ya hows that working out so far? 3 INTs, pick 6, 5 sacks and a QB rating of 24.....

giphy.gif

Biggest OBJ news was that he was on the field wearing a $350,000 watch...LOL....Welcome to the sideshow Cleveland
5d75a81e2e22af5ca3726023-1334-667.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 1 MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Well, that was more exciting than the season finale of General Hospital. Here is what is at stake tonight:

@jmanic The Pocket Dogs and DHopkins are +39.4 against everyones favorite @Patrick Mariani Sauce with Kamara, and Emmanuel Sanders left to go. The Sauce can probably go to sleep early tonight.

@elzoller and the Guac are +42 against @Carson and his horrible Week 1 outing. While @Carson isn't out of it, he would need Lutz to kick 9 50+ field goals which I imagine would be a NFL record. So he can take the night shift or whatever. With all of @Carsons skill positions in the single digits, whoa. Back to the drawing board.

@Magics auto-picked Gathering team is +46.7 with Jared Cook and the Broncos D tonight against @Chris26er and Phillip Lindsay and Josh Jacobs.

All are pretty much a done deal EXCEPT:

@Norm's The Hippo Nipples are +6.2 with Michael Thomas left to ball out against @stb222's Duk Dongs and Deshaun Watson. With both players in the same game, it will be a heartbreaker.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jealous that @Patrick got Camaro this year.... I could watch this guy all day.....

OK took all weekend but finally a decent game

Top Bottom