Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how are they not ROASTING that dude? that was the whole game....
it was definitely an important play, but the chiefs D was pretty much useless at that point.

To me the really bad sequence was that drive the chiefs had with ~3.5min to go....they ran 5 plays, all passes, stopped the clock a number of times....Mahomes throws a bomb into the endzone thats almost picked...then another bomb that they complete on the next play....Like WTF are you doing Andy? How about killing a little clock perhaps?

rick81721

Lothar
To me the really bad sequence was that drive the chiefs had with ~3.5min to go....they ran 5 plays, all passes, stopped the clock a number of times....Mahomes throws a bomb into the endzone thats almost picked...then another bomb that they complete on the next play....Like WTF are you doing Andy? How about killing a little clock perhaps?

Haha that is classic AR - we've seen that a million times

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
it was definitely an important play, but the chiefs D was pretty much useless at that point.

exactly, that was fucking crazy...double coverage on that endzone throw....damn lucky...and then they do it again....tons of time left for the fucking goat...knowing on top of that that their D sucks major BALLS!!!

.Im not sure I would want Andy as HC.....way to let you down.....all the time.....I rather not make it to the playoffs..

ImmediateFormalEyas-small.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
incase you forgot the ball was tipped and intercepted and would have been the game, IT WAS THE WHOLE GAME
yes, it would have ended the game....but its hard to place the entire loss on that one play. I mean how about the KC offense moving the ball a total of 30 yards the entire first half....Pats had the ball for 24 min of the first have vs 6 for KC....They were totally inept.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay, let’s see if Rams D can score a TD here.

rick81721

Lothar
Rams are frauds, Goff is a choker. Deserve to lose. Hey and Bud light doesn't use corn syrup! Has to be the most ridiculous ad campaign ever

jnos

Rams are frauds, Goff is a choker. Deserve to lose. Hey and Bud light doesn't use corn syrup! Has to be the most ridiculous ad campaign ever
We don't use corn syrup! We proudly use RICE!!!!!!! We even made an ingredients label so you'd know!

rick81721

Lothar
We don't use corn syrup! We proudly use RICE!!!!!!! We even made an ingredients label so you'd know!

Haha and even if you think corn syrup is poison - it gets fermented to alcohol anyway. You might get a few grams of sugar if you drink a 6 pack :rolleyes:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im so stoked to see how the FF draft order goes for next year, the first round is going to be nuts!

with hunt as the kicker for the second half of the season? sheesh.... bro browns superbowl 2020 don't @ me

Top Bottom