Oct28th RIDE?

J

jimex7

Ok ladies and Gents group ride? Oct28th @ Maholon I am in for a 1:23 meet time and a 1:37 start time is anyone interested? We can change the times if need be:)

J

jimex7

2-3 Hours 12-? Or So Miles I Am Getting Used To New Bike :d

anrothar

entirely thrilled
perfect. that works. wendy, we'll pretend you're riding along with us and cheer imaginary you on through the rock gardens, laugh at imaginary you when you crash etc. it'll be great. :D

monteverest

will try to commit

i'll pencil it in but may have to decide on game day - transportation issues. can you describe the trails at MD?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
mahlon trails range from rocky, technical singletrack, to smooth fast singletrack, to rough, rocky, washed out doubletrack to smooth, fast double track. you will have to ride all of those in varying degrees in almost any mahlon loop.

J

jimex7

MD is a good place to expperiance mtb at its finest and the rain we just had should make it really interesting. I am heading back there tomorrow am i will
give trail update.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Ok ladies and Gents group ride? Oct28th @ Maholon I am in for a 1:23 meet time and a 1:37 start time is anyone interested? We can change the times if need be:)

Oh man! 'Wish I could make this...'been wanting to meet some of you guys ('can't make the picnic today, dang it!).

Final race of the Formula 1 season on Sunday at that time w/three drivers in contention for the championship. Myself and the 20-30 other F1 fans in the US, and the 265 million viewers in the rest of the world, can't miss it....

'Have a good ride and I hope to hook up with some of you soon at MD.

Tim

Wazu

So this race you speak of...it lasts from 10 am till dusk? Get yer butt to the picnic and say hello!:) :mad2: :) :mad2: :)

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
So this race you speak of...it lasts from 10 am till dusk? Get yer butt to the picnic and say hello!:) :mad2: :) :mad2: :)

This race conflict was in reference to a 1:37 ride at MD on Sunday...not the picnic.

Other things are getting in the way of the picnic...however, if something changes/ends early etc. today, I will take a shot at crashing the picnic ;)

J

jimex7

Jut got back from 11 mile loop in md it is wet and very slick. The roots are
worse than the rocks hey man suspension loose and ride as fast as you can really does work. Hope picnic is nice i am heading to New York talk to you all in a few days.

j7

PlayAllDay

perfect. that works. wendy, we'll pretend you're riding along with us and cheer imaginary you on through the rock gardens, laugh at imaginary you when you crash etc. it'll be great. :D

Fantastic...imaginary me and da boot are psyched for the ride. :p

mwlikesbikes

Oh man! 'Wish I could make this...'been wanting to meet some of you guys ('can't make the picnic today, dang it!).

Final race of the Formula 1 season on Sunday at that time w/three drivers in contention for the championship. Myself and the 20-30 other F1 fans in the US, and the 265 million viewers in the rest of the world, can't miss it....

'Have a good ride and I hope to hook up with some of you soon at MD.

Tim

the ride is the 28th next weekend! sunday i got in a early road ride, got home in time to see the incredible race, GO KIMI!!! then got in a mt bike ride at mercer after

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hey trener, it's sean from the christmas eve ride last year. i have no idea what pace the rest of these guys ride at, but i'll already have a few miles in me sunday at that time, so it wont be a balls to the wall pace or anything.

J

jimex7

I am not looking to race just a nice sunday ride.
As fast as we can go! Ha Ha :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it can be made muddy if everyone so desires, by dipping into the surrounding wma lands, but mahlon itself drains fairly well, so i wouldn't worry too much.

Top Bottom