Observed Trials on Discovery Channel!!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
damn web blocker at work....can wait to watch this at home as you know I'm down with da trails.

Glancing Aft

That's sweet! Although I think I'd almost rather have one of those cameras than a trials bike.

Last edited:

Sircrashalot

I cant even believe how much the 'mass produced' bike does the wave after that drop. Wheels wobbling out of round, fork flexing, frame, bars flexing mess. I never have seen such a good demo of the difference between good components and crap!

THATmanMANNY

Time Warp on DSC is awesome. The best episode is when they studied the urban ninja fellow.

Not sure if size matters.... in trials that is :D. But that mike guy is a monster for his size! He is like a foot+ shorter than Jeff and like one, one thousandth of jeff in width

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Size is not an advantage in trials at all. A taller guy has a slightly easier time bunny-hopping straight up things, but in that video, Mike sidehops up the same block from a dead stop. That's SICK!! There's no momentum to help get him up in the air at all. Also, a true trials rig like Mike's has a huge leverage advantage over a bike like Jeff's "urban" setup.

-Jim.

MTB Aussie

This was a great show. I saw it on the big screen in HD. The best was the floppy rear derailleur on the "mass produced" bike. It looked like it was going to fall right off!

Top Bottom