Observation

Shaggz

A strong 7
I find it peculiar, but really cool, to see the RR&E so active going into the winter season. It seems like there is more activity in this forum over the past few weeks then there was for the summer season.

walter

Fourth Party
I find it peculiar, but really cool, to see the RR&E so active going into the winter season. It seems like there is more activity in this forum over the past few weeks then there was for the summer season.

I believe you and I predicted this that day at MD, and ChrisG and I discussed the same thing the day when I saw him at Allaire. Not only with the racing season but with all the other stuff the summer brings, its hard to get a group together. Hopefully everyone will stock up on Winter Shoes and not crap out once it gets below 40 degrees.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep

I'm hopeful but realize that 95% of it is BS.Winters comin hard and fast and talk is cheap from a cozy office.Boy i hope i'm wrong though..........winters so freakin fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
steve we'll just lock out your shifters for the ride. i'll be in. looks like my best source for bamboo is in lakewood, so i'll make a day out of it.

Frank

Sasquatch
does anyone go "away" for T-giving weekend??? should we look at that sunday perhaps?? Or look at the following weekend so everyone can hopefully attend.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
sunday wouldn't work for me with my bamboo source.... i'm still game for an allaire ride, but if it's on a weekend(duh), i will be making two allaire trips this winter.

Top Bottom