NYCMTB All-City XC 2008 Mountain Bike Race at Highbridge Park

RNG1

post deleted as per request. (promoting "copyrighted" material)

I'm not sure I get that, was there a problem with the photo (which was a great shot) or the article, which I thought was a really good description that I really liked especially given I couldn't be there.:confused:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm not sure I get that, was there a problem with the photo (which was a great shot) or the article, which I thought was a really good description that I really liked especially given I couldn't be there.:confused:

I don't want this thread to become a debate on media release versus copyright infringement. So don't let it. I will say I had to, under legal advice, delete all copyrighted photos, mention of Highbridge Trails, and NYCMTB from both the Gary Fisher Team and my personal blog. Gary Fisher would prefer me to delete any mention of the event all together, but I honestly enjoyed it too much for that. I apologize to Jamie for not being able to promote what a truly amazing this event was. I've already emailed the other photographer at the event as to prevent any further issues.

-Jim.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Thanks for leaving the blog post up with Max's photo intact and credited. You're welcome to mention Highbridge, the trails and NYCMTB as much as you want!

On a more positive note, podium pics...

Beginner Men 15-18
DSCN0496.jpg

Beginner Men 19-29
DSCN0497.jpg

Beginner Men 30-39
DSCN0498.jpg

Beginner Men 40+
DSCN0499.jpg

Sport Men 15-18
DSCN0503.jpg

Spot Men 19-29
DSCN0504.jpg

Sport Men 30-39
DSCN0505.jpg

Sport Men 40-49
DSCN0506.jpg

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Sport Men 50+
DSCN0507.jpg

Sport Women 19-34
DSCN0508.jpg

Sport Singlespeed
DSCN0509.jpg

Expert Women 35+
IMG_3455.jpg"

Expert Singlespeed
IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Expert Men 40+
IMG_3461.jpg

Expert Men 30-39
IMG_3463.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I thought you might like that, Jim. It's also up on Mountainbikeracer.com, but they chose to lead with a different photo...

Sheesh, swap me out for Jurgen Beneke? What has he ever done besides win like a dozen World Cup races, several national titles and the winter X-games:D
My bike has bigger wheels!! JK, that dude is INSANE!! Do another one with Alex Rokita, the only thing I will remember more than that race, is her, sweet jesus;)

-Jim.

Top Bottom