NYC Christmas nite ride.....

C.Puncher

:getsome:

The ride: Lights in the Heights ( 25 miles)
Where: Manhattan.......Base of the Brooklyn Bridge( City Hall)
When: Sunday, Dec. 21st 4:00pm

We ride over the bridge, to Dyker Heights, Brooklyn. The light display on the homes in Dyker are magnificent. Plus, night riding in NYC is a hoot.
I did this ride two years ago..........had a blast.
It's organized by a group called TIMES UP. They also are affiliated with Critical Mass.
So......If anyone is interested.........Let me know.........

It's free, but plan on paying to park!

MATT9er

This sounds like a cool experience where do you park and whats it like driving in nyc traffic.My 29er sounds like a good choice.

C.Puncher

Very relaxed pace, no worries about which bike you chose. There will be all sorts of bikes. You'll see everything from clunkers, to custom ti. There is a parking garage within one block of the ride meeting place.

pinkshirtphotos

One last question I am 90% commited to coming out for this. How are the hills if there are any? I will be in my skiing clothes looking like a fool but staying warm.

C.Puncher

The train leaves Halters Cycles at 2:00pm Sunday afternoon........

Forecast.........Snow...............nice touch from Mother!

Merry Christmas to all..........................

pinkshirtphotos

I am a dumbass. I left my bike at school today. With snow forcasted I hope they dont cancel school tomorrow! If school is closed I have no bike :/

C.Puncher

ride postponed

:getsome:

The ride: Lights in the Heights ( 25 miles)
Where: Manhattan.......Base of the Brooklyn Bridge( City Hall)
When: Sunday, Dec. 21st 4:00pm

We ride over the bridge, to Dyker Heights, Brooklyn. The light display on the homes in Dyker are magnificent. Plus, night riding in NYC is a hoot.
I did this ride two years ago..........had a blast.
It's organized by a group called TIMES UP. They also are affiliated with Critical Mass.
So......If anyone is interested.........Let me know.........

It's free, but plan on paying to park!

new date....Dec. 28th..........same time

Top Bottom