NX cranks, 175mm(sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklett

SRAM NX cranks, 175mm GXP with 32 tooth chainring. Used with some scratches but otherwise excellent condition. I picked up a set in 165 on someone's recommendation and I like the feel of the short cranks much better so these are up for sale at $50 obo. I'm 5 minutes from sixmile run, local pickup preferred.IMG_20180912_180153142_opt.jpgIMG_20180912_180200288_opt.jpgIMG_20180912_180224542_BURST001_opt.jpg

jklett

I have short legs and was having lower back pain after riding sometimes. A friend of mine suggested that I should try shorter cranks(he's short as well) so I did and the pain went away. Something about bringing my knees up too high at the top of the stroke, I don't really know but it worked for me.

MTBTyler

I’m building up a bike. 2017 Santa Cruz chameleon. It’s got the standard looking screw in type BB. Will these cranks work?

jklett

This set would fit(you'd need a GXP bottom bracket) but the chainline might be off since the frame is boost and these aren't. Shoot an email to Santa Cruz and ask if a non-boost crank will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom