Nukeproof Horizon Cl spd pedals

scooter77

Not sure if anyone is using them or looked at them. I recently bought a pair hoping they would solve my clipless pedal dilemma. So far I am pleasantly surprised. I have them on the softest tension. I have the pins as low as they can go with supplied spacers. The clip in is nice and firm with a positive click. The release is fairly easy to detach but not as easy as my Xt trail pedals. The platform is big and completely flat. Anyone looking for a platform style pedal should look at these.

Attachments

• 20181121_185224_HDR.jpg
    20181121_185224_HDR.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20181121_185233_HDR.jpg
    20181121_185233_HDR.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 27

qclabrat

Not sure if anyone is using them or looked at them. I recently bought a pair hoping they would solve my clipless pedal dilemma. So far I am pleasantly surprised. I have them on the softest tension. I have the pins as low as they can go with supplied spacers. The clip in is nice and firm with a positive click. The release is fairly easy to detach but not as easy as my Xt trail pedals. The platform is big and completely flat. Anyone looking for a platform style pedal should look at these.
do they use proprietary cleats?

scooter77

The cleats they come with are slightly tapered in the front part of the cleat. But as he said you can use any spd cleats. I didn't use theirs at first but gonna try them next time.

Top Bottom