Nox closed for the season

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for posting this. Was supposed to go there on the 2nd of January, guess I'm changing my plans...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This must be why I am seeing so many PA plates at 6mr. If nox is closed 6mr should be too. Take a hint.

BiknBen

I hope they reconsider this if/when we get some cold temps and snow cover. Nox had awesome snow conditions last year. This seems like a knee jerk reaction to the conditions and inconsiderate riding done during Dec.

ktmrider

I enjoy this place on the fatty once it's frozen . Too many uneducated people is the issue with riding in wet conditions . I normally wouldn't think twice about riding in the wet until I started working on local trail . Had plenty of people through the years say shit about it but a " fuck you "normally ended it . I wish I knew better at the time , I wouldn't have been such a asshole .

Johnny Utah

This must be why I am seeing so many PA plates at 6mr. If nox is closed 6mr should be too. Take a hint.
As much as I don't want this to happen to an NJ park, I almost do. To many people have the "Wet weather trail etiquette applies to everyone but me and my crew"

If you are uncertain, if you rode dirt trail last night in Ocean/Monmouth Counties that was probably you.

Ian F

Good grief... that's a hell of a ways to drive... it's not like the two parks are all that close to each other. And especially since there are parks in PA that drain really well. Wissahickon and French Creek, for example. I just did a ride at French Creek today and despite all of the rain we've had, the trails were pretty much dry.

solorider

Good grief... that's a hell of a ways to drive... it's not like the two parks are all that close to each other. And especially since there are parks in PA that drain really well. Wissahickon and French Creek, for example. I just did a ride at French Creek today and despite all of the rain we've had, the trails were pretty much dry.

High Rocks right down the road too, but hills and other mountain bike stuff...

Top Bottom