Now this sounds fun....

ryderX

The truth set me free...

Consider it read.
Hindsight, it's an embarassing trait I suffer from...:eek:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
steve, i think we all understand that it was not your intention, but the post did come off with that implication. it's what i got when i first read it. just wording. as mentioned before, by you, this stuff happens on this fancy interweb.

Shaggz

A strong 7
point taken, but it was not the intent. quite frankly, it's a wonder how an event lke this breaks even. i'm sure if the w's tried to calculate it, it would be pennies/per hour from start to finish.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Though we are bummed out that we aren't running the 12 hour race this year, we would gladly lend our experience and time to anyone who'd like to put on an event. So step on up to the plate and starting planning.

Well what would it take? Lay out a little info on how one of the people reading here could make it happen? Maybe they can work with you (or the other Ws) and make it happen. It's a longshot, but hey, you never know.

ryderX

Alright.
I'm heading up to North Cnway for a few days, and after the holidays I'll throw you my ph.# and we can get together for a ride or food and we can talk.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Alright.
I'm heading up to North Cnway for a few days, and after the holidays I'll throw you my ph.# and we can get together for a ride or food and we can talk.

Ok, sounds good. Enjoy the mountains.

Maurice

see two posts above yours. Weber.

Musta been late Sean (or maybe you ran out of containers when bottling and had to do something?). I think Kirt meant "which of the W's" :D

It's a shame those races got canned. I was looking forward to doing the 12 hour again. Sans pluie, or with more brake pads.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maurice,

If you like we can go to Allamuchy and run laps for 12 hours. Also I'm a little surprised to hear you use brakes at all. What gives?

Maurice

Maurice,

If you like we can go to Allamuchy and run laps for 12 hours. Also I'm a little surprised to hear you use brakes at all. What gives?

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure you can do that without running into lonely males staring at you intently, hikers, dogs, horses, ...
The former do not require brakes (in fact makes you pedal faster) but the rest does.

That fateful day it was not even necessary to brake to go through pads... As a matter of fact I completed the last two laps without brakes.

Top Bottom