Novatec Freehub - Shimano

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Anyone have anything laying around? A friend just blew up a few pawls at Nassau today. The nut that holds the freehub in place loosened up and allowed the hub to move out shearing the ends off of the pawls.

Thanks,

Tim

Karate Monkey

Are you looking for just pawls? A body? A whole hub?

I have neither/none, but it would be prudent to inspect the ratchet ring very closely--they're typically damaged by those cases.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Ok thanks. I think he needs the freehub and pawls. He's bringing it over so I can take a closer look.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Anyone have anything laying around? A friend just blew up a few pawls at Nassau today. The nut that holds the freehub in place loosened up and allowed the hub to move out shearing the ends off of the pawls.

Thanks,

Tim

Hey remember those wheels you sold me your welcome to cannibalize the XD hub if needed, also if you need a reasonable place to buy the body from try here. I spent 40 for a Shimano body ordering from novatec the wanted like 150 or 180

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Hey remember those wheels you sold me your welcome to cannibalize the XD hub if needed, also if you need a reasonable place to buy the body from try here. I spent 40 for a Shimano body ordering from novatec the wanted like 150 or 180
Do you mean that you have the whole wheel or just the hub? Are you not using it? How much do you want for it? Thanks

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Do you mean that you have the whole wheel or just the hub? Are you not using it? How much do you want for it? Thanks

The wheel was an xd wheel I changed the free hub body to a shimano, so the only thing available is the xd hub body, so if you need paws they're there. They are yours for the taking, for free but feel free to offer any bike parts you have no use for and have no value.

Mtbdog

@M3Tim I'm sorry just double checked it's an XD for Sram. I'm not real tech savvy with these things. I've only been mtb'ing for 3 years. My apologies.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
The wheel was an xd wheel I changed the free hub body to a shimano, so the only thing available is the xd hub body, so if you need paws they're there. They are yours for the taking, for free but feel free to offer any bike parts you have no use for and have no value.
Max, I'll take it and see if I can get it working. Are you at work this week? What kind of parts are you looking for?

RickVaughn

I can check but don't know enough about tech specs to guarantee it's the right part. If it is, you can have it for $20 though.
It's a novatec D882 hub anyone paying attention. bought it brand new from a dealer and never installed it since i was running a shimano cass.

looks like this 1578954835452.png

Top Bottom