Is this still available?
PM sent.

Leave fridge and freezer closed.
If they are full,
fridge will keep temp for 24hrs,
a full freezer up to 48.
How do you eat if you don’t open the fridge or freezer

They went out?
Oh my God... This is like a thousand knives stabbing my heart right now!!

That whole shopping center is being torn down for a new building. All those stores have either moved out or are gone. 7-11 and cluck u are there in the side building but that's eventually going to be torn down too.

Will macho nacho be back in the new shopping center? Probably will never be the same, because we all know flavor comes from the decades of grease.

Oh my God... This is like a thousand knives stabbing my heart right now!!

That whole shopping center is being torn down for a new building. All those stores have either moved out or are gone. 7-11 and cluck u are there in the side building but that's eventually going to be torn down too.

Wait really! I started my life off speedwell and remember walking to the grocery store by cluck when I was little. Sad

Wait really! I started my life off speedwell and remember walking to the grocery store by cluck when I was little. Sad
Yeahhhhhhhh... I think the new development stuff is getting out hand here. We're losing a lot of the "charm" ... And COVID ain't helping either... Pancake House sounds like it's gone too.

Yeahhhhhhhh... I think the new development stuff is getting out hand here. We're losing a lot of the "charm" ... And COVID ain't helping either... Pancake House sounds like it's gone too.

That was the only place we could go to breakfast that was good with my son's allergies. I was really sad about that :(

Back
Top Bottom