Not so bad

I Ride Bikes

I did 9.9 miles today, but that's mostly doubling the trails and doing some back tracking. There were a few smaller trails that veered off from the main trails.
This. You really do need to double this park to make the most of it. Once in each direction. The best trails are closest to river Rd.

TheGerd

I rode here today, being local I thought I would check it out. I had rode here back in the late 90's and felt it was small. But then again we could ride South Mountain and Watchung Reservation back then so I never thought of this place again. I was surprised at how nice it was, still a small place but nice if your local. I got about 7.5 miles in, of course I repeated a few sections but I was good for a quick hour of riding.

Kangdoy

This park has some nice features for it's size. There was a nice bench/rest area at the beginning of one of the trails. Red maybe?

k-drive

Is there any plans for expansion to this place?

I'm going to ride there today just for something a bit different.

jetskir118

I rode Rutgers today, I haven't been there in years. Even with leaves on the ground the trails are easy to see. Many Trail guides along the way let you know where you.

Top Bottom