Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@JimN
20190924_113856.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I would.... but the reach for the brake lever would be different.
The right brake lever is flush with the grip.

ugh - how many fingers to you have on the brake handle -
maybe you have big grips......

and get them rotated up...holy OTB batman.

1569343687345.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
that took you long enough . . . . :rolleyes:o_O
Just started comparing the numbers and how one rides is much of a factor but its not particularly making too much sense... at least to me

Allaire (including Pit)
Flow: 6.2
Grit: 109

Allaire (excluding Pit)
Flow: 5.9
Grit: 44

Stewart (51m)
Flow: 6.4
Grit: 80

Nassau (51m)
Flow: 6.1
Grit: 105

6MR (53m)
Flow: 5.8
Grit: 126

LewMo
Flow: 5.3
Grit: 66

Sterling
Flow: 6.2
Grit: 90

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am having problems with my shoulders and neck to a point where I can't sit at a desk for the whole day. The past month, I was allowed to work from home to take care of this issue. I thought that riding the bike more would help strengthen the shoulders but realized the benefits were minimal. Went back to doing exercises that were prescribed when I did PT a while back ago. Its working. Even after a week of inconsistent short workouts, I feel my shoulders improving and my posture is straightening out. I feel better and better with each passing day. BUT.... I went out for a road ride this morning and I could not get into a comfortable position. My back and neck were screaming and my hands were going numb after about an hr. I usually ride on the hoods but I couldn't get there. Hands at the top felt better. I am thinking with my "new" posture, I prolly need to go with a shorter stem. Am I on the right track here?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am having problems with my shoulders and neck to a point where I can't sit at a desk for the whole day. The past month, I was allowed to work from home to take care of this issue. I thought that riding the bike more would help strengthen the shoulders but realized the benefits were minimal. Went back to doing exercises that were prescribed when I did PT a while back ago. Its working. Even after a week of inconsistent short workouts, I feel my shoulders improving and my posture is straightening out. I feel better and better with each passing day. BUT.... I went out for a road ride this morning and I could not get into a comfortable position. My back and neck were screaming and my hands were going numb after about an hr. I usually ride on the hoods but I couldn't get there. Hands at the top felt better. I am thinking with my "new" posture, I prolly need to go with a shorter stem. Am I on the right track here?

get your issues straightened out then go have a bike fit done, they will let you know what to move and which way, then you can buy and replace parts. its worth every penny to be comfortable on the bike (and helps prevent injuries from bad form)

Top Bottom