Book of Paul H

Well...one of the problem or dilemma I am facing is... road or mtb. Not sure which my friend would enjoy more.
I bought the Kato for my son as he rides mostly around town and may do some occasional light trail use. I like the steep head angle to help with quick turns dodging traffic and the 29er hoops for some stability. Gearing is low to mid range. Gets up to speed in a hurry but tops out quickly in the straights. Packs a lot of bang for the buck.

Odd.... looks like I am going to need to go out and ride 0.3 miles today
@jklett
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.16.56 AM.png

It's showing me everything. I forgot that have all of my indoor stuff set to private since it really doesn't count. Carry on.

BTW, please don't show this to my wife. I don't want her to see how many hours I've spent on the bike this year so she doesn't get jealous.

@Paul H have you tried the Impossible Whopper yet? I just had it back to back with the real thing and was very impressed. I haven't had Burger King in years, and I had the Impossible one first. If you told me it was the real one, I would have believed you. But after eating the real one, I could tell it was actually beef. Not that I plan to frequent Burger King at all in the near future, but I would probably just get the Impossible one next time I go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom