noob to the scene

B

boondockboost

hey everyone im new to this mountain biking scene. ive ridden street on my bmx a while back.but i want to try something different.i just bought a bike a few nights ago its a specialized hard rock comp. so hope to meet some of you soon!:)

C

CultureCouture

Sorry but whats a noob?

R to the C ... :hmmm:

As defined by the Urban Dictionary:

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
As defined by the Urban Dictionary:

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

sweet contra code in your signature, lol

N

NiceIrishGirl

Welcome boondock....prepare for the addiction that is Mountain Biking. Great group of people here.
I also ride a Hardrock Comp. What color did you get?

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
B

boondockboost

thanks every body hopefully i get to ride some trails with you guys.

to NiceIrishGirl its like a brown and black color with some yellow in it. its wierd.

and to gtluke never saw the movie i just live out in the woods and like turbo diesel's :)

Top Bottom