NO SMOKING!!!

Davesnhere

Sure hope they enforce this....

PARK ADVISORY: No Smoking in New Jersey state parks, forests, historic sites, marinas and recreation areas. As of January 16, 2019, the smoking of tobacco and use of electronic smoking (vaping) devices is prohibited in all state parks, forests, historic sites, marinas and recreation areas. The full law is available to read online here: https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/PL18/64_.HTM #NJStateParks

one piece crank

From Dave’s link:

C.36:3D-62 Violations, fines, penalties; enforcement.
8. a. The person having control of an indoor public place or workplace shall order any person smoking in violation of this act to comply with the provisions of this act. A person, after being so ordered, who smokes in violation of this act is subject to a fine of not less than $250 for the first offense, $500 for the second offense and $1,000 for each subsequent offense. A penalty shall be recovered in accordance with the provisions of subsections c. and d. of this section.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I never understood the smoking in parks and stuff... Like "let's go outside and do fun stuff in the fresh air... And have a smoke"???
You flush out the lungs and fill it with fresh clean air so you can fill it back up with smoke for the better "high" :)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I never understood the smoking in parks and stuff... Like "let's go outside and do fun stuff in the fresh air... And have a smoke"???

Same here, but not everyone that enjoys the outdoors is a health nut.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You flush out the lungs and fill it with fresh clean air so you can fill it back up with smoke for the better "high" :)

just for the records the friday ride is willing to wait for people to catch their breath, but we will NOT wait for you to catch a smoke . . . . . just sayin (tough love)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ha! I don't smoke in the woods... I do have some sense

thats a good start, but give em up entirely and youll have enough lung capacity to smoke (lol, yes intentional) the rest of the OOS guys (from what i hear)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions