No one started a February Global Warming Get Outside As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread yet??

Not my usual ride......I went to Goosepond Mt. and rode through to the Heritage Tr. into Chester, NY Nice day out.

Dsc04063.jpg
Dsc04064.jpg
Dsc04065.jpg
Dsc04067.jpg

How old is the clone? Debating when to start mine on the strider (that I bought when he was born).

Shell be 3 in June. I grabbed this from another member last summer. She had some initial interest, but not enough dexterity to do much with it. I would occasionally take it out and she would mess around, but out of nowhere last weekend she asked for her bicycle (after seeing some other neighborhood kids riding) and has asked every day since.

I would say introduce it, and if it doesn't stick now just keep trying every so often. I also had her in the bike trailer a bunch since she was about 1.5 so I think that has helped spark the bike interest early on. Good luck!

Finally got back outside on the road yesterday on a glorious warm February day. Planned a ride with a friend and he jokingly said - hey lets ride out and back to High Point and since i never did it before I said yes (dumb move on my part).

68 miles and around 7000ft elevation later and we made it but I dont see myself trying that again any time soon. Who knew we had an Ostrich and Bison meat farm in NJ I certainly didnt.

Feels Like the First Time

1582637983291.png

1582637941953.png

1582637902784.png

Back
Top Bottom