No More Beer

Glancing Aft

Since there hasn't been much talk on here today, I thought I'd share that I quit drinking beer from now till Allamuchy.

this is going to suck....

walter

Fourth Party
Since there hasn't been much talk on here today, I thought I'd share that I quit drinking beer from now till Allamuchy.

this is going to suck....

In honor of you and your holding out on the sauce, from now until your race at Allamuchy, I will not mainline any H

D

DANSPANK

I think bud-lite, coors-lite, and all of the other lite beers are probably safe for you too.

Glancing Aft

I think bud-lite, coors-lite, and all of the other lite beers are probably safe for you too.

I would rather not drink another beer for the rest of my life, than have to drink them :D Two weeks has never felt like a longer time... Somehow I will stay strong.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nonsense. at this point that which does not kill you makes you stronger and i would recommend that you get at least twice as hammered as usual. your liver plays a critical role in overall leg endurance, cardio conditioning and core strength. adding beer to your diet is essential, will. don't mess around with this. :D

Top Bottom