(No Longer) Offensive Strava Segment Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jimvreeland Lewis Morris is right in my backyard... so if i want a quick ride after work, that's where i go... i'm comfortable there riding by myself too. there are other parks that aren't that far for me, but i'd rather ride in those places with people who are more experienced and know the parks batter than i do

and @fidodie Now i want an epic poop/fart joke next time i see you... no pressure. ;)

i also now want to create a segment called Tampon Hill or something like that. see who wants to be KOM of that sucker.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
@jimvreeland Lewis Morris is right in my backyard... so if i want a quick ride after work, that's where i go... i'm comfortable there riding by myself too. there are other parks that aren't that far for me, but i'd rather ride in those places with people who are more experienced and know the parks batter than i do

and @fidodie Now i want an epic poop/fart joke next time i see you... no pressure. ;)

i also now want to create a segment called Tampon Hill or something like that. see who wants to be KOM of that sucker.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Bleeding out the eyeballs". I say go for it!;)

I'll jealously defend my 300th-ish place. :oops:

I Ride Bikes

Someone really likes to party. I would have thought this kind of stuff would happen a Rutgers Eco Preserve instead of lewmo.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed

You see, this is brilliant. I'm surprised more people don't do things like this to protect their KOMs on segments they create. Like why isn't everyone who creates a looping segment off-road naming it something like "Little Brown Ring". I can't imagine that too many people would want to brag to their friends that they "went riding and came home with a little brown ring".

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
All the times I've ridden there, I've never noticed it on the map until binge reading this thread for the past 30 minutes.......

FWIW, that segment was on the NICA coaches ride a few weeks ago... Probably a good thing the segment was changed before a bunch of 6th thru 12th graders ride it as past of a NICA race next spring...
Can you imagine the backlash then?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All the times I've ridden there, I've never noticed it on the map until binge reading this thread for the past 30 minutes.......

FWIW, that segment was on the NICA coaches ride a few weeks ago... Probably a good thing the segment was changed before a bunch of 6th thru 12th graders ride it as past of a NICA race next spring...
Can you imagine the backlash then?

I'm really proud of @gtluke for being a great representative of the team and making us look like assholes. Great work.

jackx

Nice, glad it was resolved.
Side note, I personally drew the trails in that map that Strava uses (in your screenshot). I now regret naming the trails Yellow and Orange when I could have named them penispenispenispenis
:)

Anyone else notice that on the Strava map the trail is ACTUALLY LABELED "GangBang?

:popcorn:

@gtluke Looks like some renamed the trails used by Strava.

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 4.16.17 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions